Skin Deco

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello Stranger

Hi. It's been a while. This time a lot longer than ever before. 4 months, to be exact. Why didn't I give any notice? To be honest, I didn't think I'd be gone this long.

Well, it wasn't as if I had fallen off the face of the earth. For those of you who follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@smellyocheese), you'd more or less know what I've been up to.

This isn't exactly a comeback post nor am I saying goodbye. I know I want to continue blogging and  I apologize on the disappearing act but I really can't say when I'll truly be back.

After the longest time I decided to open my blog today and that was when I came across one of my "About Me" posts. Many things have changed and yet some remained the same.

Here are 15 facts about me now to keep you up to speed...

 
1 -- Meet M (Yes, the letter "M"). She lives with me and is lovable in so many ways. I have a feeling that she likes me too.

2 -- I gave up on all my other pets so M gets all the attention.

 
3 -- We live together in an apartment. Finally, I can come back to a home and not a mere room.
4 -- I've decided to not live in clutter anymore.
5 -- I'm starting to discover new realms of shopping from furnishing my apartment.
6 -- For the first time, I painted walls from start to finish all by myself. 

 
7 -- I've acquired a new financial commitment.
8 -- Thank goodness for the new job that helps to pay for it.
9 -- While I'm no longer clueless of my current position, I'm not still not sure which direction I want to head towards.

10 -- But if there's one thing I'm sure about, is making things right again with my family. I have been distant for far too long.




11 -- Back in June, I joined my first run and finished the 10km category within 75 minutes after 4 months of training.

12 -- By adopting healthier eating habits and exercising, I've lost 15kg in 6 months. I'm no longer trying to lose more weight.
13 -- Unfortunately, losing my cheeks made me look "sickly" so I'm now trying to figure out how to counter that. Suggestions?
14 -- I haven't fallen out of love with makeup and cosmetics but I've been using mainly staples.



15 -- I'm in love.

12 comments:

Jazica Albek said...

i've been following your blog for years, and i think this is my first time seeing your full picture. coz normally it's only your face! haha. you look sweet when you smile! ;)

Isabellmiao Soo said...

what sickly?! you look awesome!!!

Adel said...

Hi. Welcome back to the blogging world and btw you look amazing :)

Dina Pitaloka said...

Aww...Connie, love to see your post again! I hope you will be back as soon as posible. I'm waiting for your new post ^.^

maya said...

Welcome back, Connie! Great to see that you're doing well and happy. You look beautiful. <3

gio said...

You look beautiful, Connie. Welcome back!

Delyteful Speaks said...

Awww you're in love!!! That's beautiful! Wish you all the very best!

Krissy said...

Nice to see you back :) Your blog was the first one I ever followed (and stalked before I signed up to blogger haha) so its good to see how your life has changed! And I liked reading those 15 facts! ^_^

Jenn said...

Ohai! :D Nice reading your blog again... I miss reading your posts! :D

M is SO ROUND!!! Makes me want to rub her belly all day long! :D And you don't look sickly, you look absolutely gorgeous and I can feel your happiness from your smile! You're my motivation my dear. I'm finally sub-50kg after cleaning up my diet, but I'm nowhere are lean as you are cuz I don't exercise =X Gotta get my tush moving now! :D

And oh, we can be car twins! ;)

nlngstar said...

glad to hear that, can u please share with us the way to slim down?

plue said...

babe have missed you! You look gorgeous! i admire your determination because I would have (and have already) given up on the weight part. I just want to be happy nowadays.

glad to hear you are doing well and congrats on your new home!

Kim said...

You look gorgeous Connie! :) Miss reading your posts for so long. Can't wait to read your new posts again :)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy