Skin Deco

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Any Plans for the Weekend?

Finally, it's the weekend! Work's gonna take up some extra time next week so I'm making the best out of my weekend. I already have a few things lined-up for the next few days.

How are you spending your weekend?

Scoring yourself samples of Kiehl's new Clearly Corrective range, perhaps? Read on for details!

1. Pick Up Samples 

In the month of March, drop by a Kiehl's counter or outlet to sample the products from their new whitening range, Clearly Corrective. Once you've tested out the samples, leave your feedback on the Kiehl's Facebook page and you may be in the running to win a full-sized Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution worth RM200. They're giving out 1 bottle a week!

2. Well-deserved Pampering 

I'm scheduled for a facial on Saturday morning while spending some quality time with my cousin. Since I had a pretty good experience the last time I was there, I'll be returning to SanPuri Beauty.

3. Get Active

I usually don't have the luxury to spend more than an hour to workout on weekdays. To compensate, I'd spend a weekend morning in the gym. Mostly because on weekends, the gym isn't crowded. On top of that, I'll be going for a hike, which I haven't been in months.

4. Hug the Cat 

The one activity that I look forward to most is cuddling with my cat. I don't live with her (condo restrictions)so being able to hug her will be the highlight of my weekend.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

this is great. i love all your ideas and loving on my cat makes me happy too.

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Nice! Sounds like your weekend is booked :) Facials sound so nice!

julien said...

LUCKY YOU! I'm going to study because next week is finals week, plus im broke, so not like i can go out anyway! ahhhhhhhhh u so lucky

Connie De Alwis said...

Danielle: Hectic workdays make me appreciate my weekends more! Kitty makes everything better :)

Rainy Days and Lattes: Can't believe I only have one more day of the weekend! I thoroughly enjoyed my facial. Slept all the way and now my skin's all glowy...

Julien: Nothing to do with luck! All of us had to sacrifice some weekends at some point too but once you're done with your finals, you can relax! Having a good weekend need not be pricey. A hike's free and so is a trip to the Police Museum (one of my fave museums) :)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy