One of my "resolutions" in 2012 is to rotate the products in my makeup bag. A brilliant idea sparked by Kimoko.
Most days I do my makeup out of my pouch and sadly, many of my stuff ends up being neglected.
So, every week, I'll refresh the items in my pouch so that most ("all" isn't realistic) of my makeup would get a fair share of use.
Do you have any beauty resolutions for 2012?
Listing of what's in my makeup bag after the jump!
- MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF15 in NC30
- RMK Loose Powder in P00
- MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Happy Together
- elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- I Nuovi Pencil Liner in Noir
- MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
- MAC Eyeshadow in Glamour Check!
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sassy Grass
- MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-a-Tint
- Inglot Eyeshadow in 463
- Scott Barnes Illumineye in Night
- Shu Uemura Hard 9 Eyebrow Pencil in Seal Brown
- Lotree Pen Eyeliner
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
- MAC Splashproof Lash Mascara
- Stage Eye Liner in 06 Oscar Olive
- Paul & Joe Eye Gloss in 03
- Anna Sui Spot Concealer in 03
- MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam V
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Bourbon