Skin Deco

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?

Happy 2012!!

One of my "resolutions" in 2012 is to rotate the products in my makeup bag. A brilliant idea sparked by Kimoko.
Most days I do my makeup out of my pouch and sadly, many of my stuff ends up being neglected.
So, every week, I'll refresh the items in my pouch so that most ("all" isn't realistic) of my makeup would get a fair share of use.

Do you have any beauty resolutions for 2012?

Listing of what's in my makeup bag after the jump!

  1. MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF15 in NC30
  2. RMK Loose Powder in P00
  3. MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Happy Together
  4. elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
  5. I Nuovi Pencil Liner in Noir
  6. MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
  7. MAC Eyeshadow in Glamour Check!
  8. MAC Eyeshadow in Sassy Grass
  9. MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-a-Tint
  10. Inglot Eyeshadow in 463
  11. Scott Barnes Illumineye in Night
  12. Shu Uemura Hard 9 Eyebrow Pencil in Seal Brown
  13. Lotree Pen Eyeliner
  14. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
  15. MAC Splashproof Lash Mascara
  16. Stage Eye Liner in 06 Oscar Olive
  17. Paul & Joe Eye Gloss in 03
  18. Anna Sui Spot Concealer in 03
  19. MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam V
  20. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Bourbon

9 comments:

Askmewhats said...

wow...that's in your makeup bag? Oh my *shames* I don't have anything on my bag! LOL! I am too lazy! I guess I like putting everything I like inside the makeup traincase and ended up not leaving much for myself!

Connie I MISSED YOU!!!!

xin said...

are they all in the small pouch? if yes, your pouch can really hold a tonne!!!

gio said...

Wow, your pouch can contain a lot of products!

toughcookie said...

me never have beauty resolution lah... mebbe should take care of my hands more.. like putting on hand cream and doing my nails :)

Connie De Alwis said...

Nikki: I have makeup everywhere! The pouch I only bring with me when I need to do makeup outside of home.
I MISSED YOU TOOOOOO!!!! *hugs and cries*

Xin: The pouch not so small la. It's a Shu Uemura GWP pouch. Very packed la... :P

Connie De Alwis said...

Gio: Surprisingly eh? ;)

Juan: That's something to work with! I was just considering if I'd like to use hand cream diligently... I shall start tonight maybe?

Pop Champagne said...

nice stuff, I love MAC haha, and always curious to see what's in others make up bag!

Connie De Alwis said...

Pop Champagne: I realized I had too much MAC in this week's bag :p Shall mix it up tomorrow! I like seeing what's in other people's makeup bag too

masterofboots said...

Sad today, my new year beauty resolution is to learn to use wrinkle filler.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy