Skin Deco

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review: Ciracle Eye Contour Gel

When it comes to skincare, there are a few sins that one could commit:
  1. Not cleansing off makeup properly before going to bed
  2. Pay little attention to hydration
  3. Not applying sunscreen
  4. Skipping on eye care
While I'm usually quite diligent, the fourth sin is one that I commit over and over again.

Do you use an eye treatment? What's your current favorite?

Allow me to whine about my eye area after the jump and then I'll tell you if the Ciracle Eye Contour Gel is of any help.

First of all, let me emphasize the importance of eye care...

The skin around the eye area is very much thinner than the rest of the face (except lips) and yet it's one of those areas that get stretched out a lot. Be it from laughing a lot, applying eye makeup, removing said eye makeup, wearing contact lenses, etc.
And the eyes also get strained a lot from staring into the computer screen several hours a day.
If signs of tiredness and fine lines were to show up, they'd be most obvious around the eye area.

Unfortunately for me, without the help of concealer, I'd look like I need a sleep coma *sighs*. Worse still, most eye treatments do squat for me. Well, except for ridiculously expensive ones.

Suffice to say, I've sorta stopped shopping around for eye treatments since I'm rather pessimistic towards their effectiveness. My expectations towards the Ciracle Eye Contour Gel was pretty much neutral.

Did it help with the dark circles and puffiness? Ummm....
What I can tell you is that the gel feels like a serum and absorbs readily with just a few taps. Upon application, the skin around my eye area would look smoother and the fine lines less apparent.

To say that Ciracle works would be difficult but I like the texture and how it makes my skin feels enough that I'm inclined to using it daily. I'd also tap the excess on other creased areas such as the smile lines and forehead.

The Ciracle Eye Contour Gel is available from WishTrend for USD22.99

I'm still on the lookout for an eye treatment that can solve my dark circles woes without costing a significant fraction of my salary!
Being told that I "look tired" when I have no concealer on is starting to get annoying...

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

❤ Ee Von said...

i use the kiehls avocado eye treatment. wouldn't say it performs fantastically well on darkness or lines but as an everyday moisturiser, it's a good, affordable option!

Connie De Alwis said...

Ee Von: ehhhh.... that's what sucks about eye creams right? Most of the time they just do an alright job but they claim such fantastic things :( The only ever eye cream that works on me is the La Mer Eye Balm but it's freaking RM550 bucks!! T_T

WISHTREND team said...

Great thanks for the review. We've checked your review. And we will do our best for enhancing the quality & service. If you have any issues, please visit our website (wishtrend.com) and remain the review on it.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy