Skin Deco

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I Can Haz Green Eyes Too!

When we were deciding on which kitty to adopt 5 years ago, Tremmie's round green eyes reeled us in....

I <3 my cat

This would be a pretty pointless post showing you pictures of cats and also wanting your opinion on something.

I started wearing colored contacts again after stopping for quite some time. The circle lenses that I was wearing made my eyes rather sensitive in the long run so I opted to go for a more "trusted" brand. What I'm wearing now is the Freshlook Colorblends in Gemstone Green. It's a bit bright for everyday wear but since it's only good for one month's use, I wear it everyday.

What do you think? Colored lens? Or non-colored? [examples of non-colored]

Back to cats!!

This beautiful mommy kitty chose my unit to give birth in...
She was such a sweet and trusting kitty that's also well-behaved.

She had 4 beautiful little furballs. So precious!

They only stayed for 4 days 'cause my housemate was "not comfortable" having pets in the house *groans*
I'd keep them in my room if I could!
So, now they're taking residence in a friend's house. He's keeping the mother but the kittens will most probably go up for adoption.

*If you're wondering, Tremmie's at parents' house



9 comments:

Sara S. said...

Awww their all so precious and Tremmie has gorgeous eyes! I love colored contacts and I think they look great on you. I usually use the freshlook grey ones and I love them

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Awww! Cute kittens!! Too bad you can't get to keep them!! :(

I love Fresh Looks too... they have so much new colors now!

nicole said...

ARGH!!!!!!! THAT LITTLE KITTY!!!!!! I WANT TO SNUGGLE SNUGGLE SNUGGLE THEM!!!!!! WISH I AM SMALL ENUF O HIDE UNDER THEIR TUMMY!!!! SO KIUUUUUUUT!!!!!!!!!! ahhh can't wait to have my own place. I dont mind being the lady with nine cats :P

rinnah said...

I miss my kittens! :(

xin said...

the kittens are so tiny O_o *shudders* believe it or not, i have never worn colored lenses before XD

lyn said...

Cute kitties! Your eyes look gorgeous with or without lenses!

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for sharing the Kitteh love! You and Kitteh have gorgeous eyes!

Diana Stalder said...

inspired by the cat.. :)

Jen said...

omg the kittens are so super cute >////< I love seeing baby kittens after a few days of birth <3 My ones are all grown up now T.T not so cute and tiny anymore...

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy