Skin Deco

Thursday, October 13, 2011

NSFW: Semi-naked Hot Guys... Mmm...

There's no shame in oggling! Hot men are meant to be objectified.
I have undressing men on my lipgloss...
It got pretty hot with the Chippendales.
And I have a tutorial series inspired by men.
So, if anything's gonna get me off my butt and have my boobies checked, it would be this clip:



Thanks to Bee for sharing the video! I've watched it like 5 times :x

Guys (or ladies who like to gawk at other women), there's something for you as well after the jump.

If you need a push to get yourself checked for Prostate Cancer...



Special shoutout to Dil from ForTheYoungDude (formerly SCforM) for sharing this video!

5 comments:

beetrice said...

hehehe...happy to fuel your supply of hawt men, I'm super glad I'm not the only one inspired to feel up my boobies thanks to this vid! :P

and I SO have to show someone the 2nd video..LOL..thanks for sharing! :D

Lily said...

LOL! Cracked me up. Thanks for the vids.

Connie De Alwis said...

Bee: Always welcoming supply of hawt men!

Lily: Welcome! Very interesting videos to watch ;)

FS.Rain said...

This is SO HOT!!!! Thanks for sharing!! ^^

Connie De Alwis said...

FS. Rain: Welcome! I'm glad that Skin Deco readers are just as into HAWT guys as I am :D

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy