It took me years of trial-and-error to find the brows that I'm most comfortable with, which are the ones I have now. I can't guarantee that they won't change anymore though...
How Have Your Eyebrows Changed Over the Years?
Read on for my brow journey throughout the years and the current brows that I'm maintaining.
Left to Right:
- Messy, without much of a shape. I dreaded filling in my brows and thought I looked weird
- Went for eyebrow threading and ended up with super thin and rounded brows
- Brows filled in according to shape without any shading. Sharpie brows!
- Took awhile to grow out the brows and reshape them. Brows rather flat
- Attempted to develop an arch and fill in the brows with more shading
- Arch became more apparent but a tad angular
- More rounded arch and started to bleach eyebrows
- Bringing down the front again for a more angled arch. Still filling in brows with brown
- Brows trimmed short but arch a bit too inwards
- Bringing the arch outwards
- Rounding it out
- The tail's getting thinner
- Growing out the tail
- Letting the brows bush up a little
- Shape getting slightly more angular