Skin Deco

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Look: Wearable Sunset Eyes

Yeah, alright. Sunset Eyes aren't all that dramatic to begin with but the thought of using colors like yellow, orange and purple probably do freak some people out. I wore this look to work on a Thursday or Friday (don't remember).

Breakdown of the products used and some tight shots after the jump.

Products Used:

Face
Madara Moon Flower Tinting Fluid
Origins Brighter by Nature Powder in 05 Light/Medium-Warm

Cheeks
The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in Light Matte
Can't remember which blush I used...

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe
MAC Pigment in Off The Radar
Anna Sui Eye Color in 801 (Yellow)
MAC Eyeshadow in Fig 1
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Brown
MAC Eyeshadow in Signed, Sealed
MAC Eyeshadow in Chamomile
Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel in 74
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Eyebrow Pencil in Seal Brown





9 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Love the look! Fishball is adorable!

dilla said...

i always love how you put eyeshadow in your eyes.. it's like not overdo but still look pretty :D

domncroxd said...

:) gorgeous look. great that you wore this to work ;)

Askmewhats said...

So pretty Connie! Why do I have this feeling that any shade of e/s would look great on you? Your skin is just SUPER lovely and healthy !

Hayley said...

Nice, simple yet not too exaggerate!

gio said...

This is gorgeous!

l y n said...

Simply gorgeous and is perfect for fall season too! Fishball is such a sweetie, I really enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing.

Connie De Alwis said...

Jamilla: Thanks! Fishball's super cute. I hope she's less angry now with her new owner

Dilla: Thank you :) Haven't got the liberty to overdo my makeup these days!

Domncroxd: Thanks! I wore it to work and did the same look for our Sat outing so that I could take pics. Was rushing out for work!

Connie De Alwis said...

Nikki: Thank you. You're sweet :) Pastels, cool colors and pinks don't work too well on me though :(

Hayley: Thanks!

Gio: Awh, thank you :)

Lyn: Lol! I've lost track of the seasons. I think it's like summer going into fall. Thanks ;) Fishball is like a gremlin trapped in a furball body! I took the video with my phone and watch it whenever I needed a smile...

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy