Skin Deco

Sunday, July 3, 2011

This is me...

I'm sitting here, not doing my usual blogging because I don't have my photos with me since I'm not at home. Also, I should be doing more important things but I don't want to.

After reading Tine's post, I'm compelled to entertain you (and myself) with 50 Things About Me.

Here goes...
  1. I'm a major procrastinator.
  2. My name is often misspelled causing many inconveniences
  3. I love my cat.
  4. I have a tendency of staring into space and letting my mind wander.
  5. I don't like verbal confrontation.
  6. My future son will be named Nathaniel. If I get a daughter, she'll be called Denise.
  7. A Feng Sui master once told me that I'll have three sons before I can even think of getting a daughter.
  8. I don't like to associate with people from my forgotten past.
  9. Most of my friends I've known online.
  10. The older I get, the more clueless I am about what I wanna do with my life.
  11. Because there are just too many things I wish I can achieve in my life.
  12. I mumble to myself sometimes.
  13. I blame it on growing up an only child.
  14. I'm happy and yet very upset over something that I'm going through in the present moment.
  15. I miss blogging and I hate that I can't do it as often as I could before.
  16. I eat unhealthy food when I'm sad.
  17. I eat unhealthy food when I'm happy.
  18. I'm unhappy when I eat unhealthy food.
  19. I've always been struggling with my weight.
  20. The world doesn't hesitate to remind me about it and whether I show it or not, I do get very very upset. Which brings me back to #16.
  21. In less than two weeks I will be a certified Open Water Diver :)
  22. My mind works in pessimistic ways...
  23. And yet there's room to be a lot more careful, which I'm not.
  24. I'm getting sleepy and I can't really think of what I want to say.
  25. Can I continue tomorrow?

16 comments:

socialitedreams said...

i'm a major procrastinator too....love the pic, cute hair color


Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Fifi said...

#10 resonates with what I'm feeling right now, lol. And aww Nathaniel is a nice name! :)

TINGkabelle CHAN ♥ said...

totally understand why u stopped halfway ^^ i always get stuck on these kind of things :P lovely post <3

Ice said...

Luv your make up! you look refreshing in this picture.

l y n said...

Such a cute post! Can't wait to read the rest of it :-)

Hayley said...

#12, high 5! :P
Happy Sunday Connie!

arsyparsy said...

Aw those are nice names! I'm thinking of naming my kids something unique like that as well :) Interesting post! Can't wait until you finish it :D

nicole said...

OMG!!!! I want to be an open water diver! but I dont know how to swim!!!!!!!
http://nicolesmirror.blogspot.com/

Askmewhats said...

You look so gorgeous in this photo! I wonder what you've been up to! thanks for sharing! I like getting to know you girls better since I'm the adopted, too far away sister of the group!

mars said...

What a beautiful photo of you! Great smile! And to the points on your list.. so many of them line up with how I feel! Especially 10, 11, 16-20. (But, Omigoodness #21! congrats!)

Jenn said...

You look pretty as always girl!! :D We definitely missed your gorgeous smile! :)

Cool!! Have fun during your OWD course! Where are you taking it? :D My next dive trip is in a month's time and i can't wait! Hehehe!! :D

domncroxd said...

lol @ no. 25 :P

xin said...

yeay for #21!

nay for #22 :(

B said...

As if you couldn't be even more wonderful. XOXO

yummy411 said...

love your hair color.. and i loved this post! i miss u! i love these posts where we get to know you more ;0)

L said...

"The older I get, the more clueless I am about what I wanna do with my life."

Yeaahhh... But hey! When in doubt, just keep doing & exploring :)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy