I'm sitting here, not doing my usual blogging because I don't have my photos with me since I'm not at home. Also, I should be doing more important things but I don't want to.
After reading Tine's post, I'm compelled to entertain you (and myself) with 50 Things About Me.
- I'm a major procrastinator.
- My name is often misspelled causing many inconveniences
- I love my cat.
- I have a tendency of staring into space and letting my mind wander.
- I don't like verbal confrontation.
- My future son will be named Nathaniel. If I get a daughter, she'll be called Denise.
- A Feng Sui master once told me that I'll have three sons before I can even think of getting a daughter.
- I don't like to associate with people from my forgotten past.
- Most of my friends I've known online.
- The older I get, the more clueless I am about what I wanna do with my life.
- Because there are just too many things I wish I can achieve in my life.
- I mumble to myself sometimes.
- I blame it on growing up an only child.
- I'm happy and yet very upset over something that I'm going through in the present moment.
- I miss blogging and I hate that I can't do it as often as I could before.
- I eat unhealthy food when I'm sad.
- I eat unhealthy food when I'm happy.
- I'm unhappy when I eat unhealthy food.
- I've always been struggling with my weight.
- The world doesn't hesitate to remind me about it and whether I show it or not, I do get very very upset. Which brings me back to #16.
- In less than two weeks I will be a certified Open Water Diver :)
- My mind works in pessimistic ways...
- And yet there's room to be a lot more careful, which I'm not.
- I'm getting sleepy and I can't really think of what I want to say.
- Can I continue tomorrow?