- Instant Pore refining
- Instant Whitening and spot lightening
- Ultra smooth and radiant complexion
- Fine lines and wrinkle removing, look instantly younger
- Ultra hydrating, calming and refreshing
- Instant face lift, no more puffy face, face look thinner and sharper
CRES Ultra Rejuvenation Crystallinear Therapy is a highly effective reversal and therapeutic treatment which combined the mighty energy of the natural crystal and the state-of –the-art nano-technology. It can unblock and activate the lymph nodes, increase the flow of nutrients to the cells, and thus stimulate better and faster cell repair and renewal, leaving skin instantly revitalized and ultra smooth like baby’s skin. -- CRES Wellness
It was supposed to be a relaxing morning but due to a doggie emergency, I was slightly pressed for time to really empty out my mind and soak in the tranquility.
Soon after I’ve arrived, I was whisked into the facial room (didn't even get a locker) until the beauty consultant realized that she had forgotten to analyze my skin prior to the facial. So, out I came again to have my skin analyzed. All of my supposed flaws were blown up, making them appear more serious than they really were. In the end, the machine messed up and displayed that my major problem is open pores (for my dry skin, it hardly is!) and the consultant disregarded the results altogether. In other words, there wasn't a real purpose to the analysis.
My eyes were closed most of the time during the facial so I'm not too sure what went on but one thing's for sure, there were many masks applied on me. Oh, and it was my first time experiencing a cold steam which was pretty cool. Get it? "Cool"? Nevermind. Then they did the classic facial extraction.
As I was dozing off, I barely acknowledged the therapist telling me that she was going to shave my eyebrows. The moment the blade touched my skin, I yelped and gave the poor girl a fright. At that time I'd had been growing out my eyebrows for 3 weeks to reshape and there was NO WAY on earth was I allowing a blade to come near them.
The massage was more painful than what I can usually tolerate but the therapist was telling me that pain is better so I endured it. By the end of it, I couldn't decide if pain really was better.
Throughout the entire session, several "Before", "During", and "After" pictures were taken of me so that I could see the result (I didn't ask for the pictures). At the end of the facial, I visited the Consultation Room again and was shown the pictures for comparison. The results were undoubtedly instant and visible.
As with most instantaneous things, the results lacked substance. A couple of hours later, I looked like my normal self. I even asked around if I looked any different and well, I trust my friends to be honest. I did grow two pimples the next day though. I'm not putting the blame on the treatment. It's just that my skin doesn't seem to like extractions when they're not completely necessary.
Overall, the facial is decent but I've had better ones with more sustainable results. It's just not spectacular taking into account how many procedures they did on me.
The normal price for this treatment is RM408 which is indeed more steep than your average facial. So, if you're keen to try this treatment or any other facial treatment, you may want to utilize this voucher offered by CRES.
Limited to the first 100 people, you'll need to get this voucher from the CRES Facebook page by commenting on my comment and then CRES will take it from there.
Here are some terms & conditions to keep in mind:
- Limited to new customers only.
- The voucher is valid for aged 21 years old and above.
- This promotion is not valid for facial treatment worth RM400 & above.
- The voucher is valid for 2 months from the date of issue.
- No replacement will be given to expired e-Vouchers
- Only one (1) redemption per customer is allowed.
- The voucher is transferable
- The voucher is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products/services/promotions
- Prior appointment is required, Please contact CRES outlets for your appointment.
- Customer must show their e-voucher upon redemption.
- The voucher is applicable for treatment in all CRES outlets.
- Redemption Days: Monday to Sunday, 10a.m to 8p.m.
- CRES Wellness Sdn Bhd reserves the right to omit, amend and change the above terms & conditions without prior notice.