Skin Deco

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Apronbay's Name the Look Contest!

How would you like to win RM365 worth of Lotree Cosmetics and RM50 worth of Apronbay's service voucher?

Simply, hop on over to Apronbay's Facebook Page and name this look (done using Lotree Cosmetics).

Check out the full listing of the prizes, more pictures and the tutorial video after the jump!



Lotree Cosmetics set will consist of the following products:
  • Natural Styling Eye Brow Kit
  • Brush Pen Eye Liner
  • Mascara (Mini)
  • Aurora Pearl Point Eye Shadow
  • Reah Lip Trick (Mini)
  • Pearl Glossy Triple Base (Mini)
Terms & Conditions:
  1. Your entry should be in the form of a comment on Apronbay's Facebook Page
  2. Only one entry per person
  3. The comment will not be valid if it is posted on any other page
  4. Contest ends on 21st of June 2011, 21:00 (MYT)
  5. The winner will be announced by the end of the week





4 comments:

Sabrina said...

I seriously love this look. Totally icy goddess, gonna try this for class today. I've actually gone barefaced for way too long now! Never seem to get the outer V *just right* though. The angles look odd. So odd that I end up just wiping my whole face clean and stepping out the door "naked". Do you have any pointers for that?

Connie De Alwis said...

Thanks! Glad you're trying it out. Just a general rule of thumb for the outer V: Where the V begins should not go past the outmost corner of your eye and the slant of the outer corner should be parallel to the slant of your eyebrow's "tail". Good luck!

Hayley said...

Thank you Connie for your recommendation in the previous post, I really want to try this eye liner. However, I wonder where can I locate ApronBay eyeliner?
I'm from Perak and I don't think this brand is available here =_=

Connie De Alwis said...

Lotree is only available from Apronbay (in Bangsar) as far as I know. Perhaps you could try getting a friend in KL to help you purchase it? :-/

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy