Skin Deco

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update + Work Looks... Loads of 'Em

Remember how I was saying that I'd take pictures of my work looks and then upload them on Facebook where I'll mention what I've used?

Well, that didn't keep up very long, obviously, but I did take pictures of my work makeup whenever I remember to. But right now, I have no inkling of what I've used. I'd take the pics 2 mins before I run out the door and by the time I get back from work (usually about 2 hours after my official working hours), all I can really think of is dinner and bed. That is if I'm not continuing to work at home, which more often than not, I am.

Still, I hope the pictures are somewhat useful. Perhaps they'd give you some ideas on how to spruce up your work looks instead of the usual neutrals.

Set 1: Click for bigger image

Set 2: Click for bigger image

Which look(s) would you wear to work?
Does your makeup change according to the days?


Mine does. I'm usually more conservative on Mondays to Wednesdays and I'd start introducing more colors on Thursdays and Fridays.

10 comments:

domncroxd said...

hey Connie, I'm liking look no. 6 and 7 a lot! hope work is treating you well :)

Hayley said...

I like #3. I only put on eyeliner when I go to work, firstly because I am wearing glasses, secondly because I wear office uniform everyday =_=

Askmewhats said...

Connie, I like #4, I like the pop of color on the waterline on days I feel like my eyes look tired and sleepy! :) Great work looks!

aringkingking said...

hi connie! i love no. 3 and 7, i think i can wear this at school too.

www.aringkingkingking.blogspot.com

❤ Ee Von said...

haha that's very interesting, your makeup mood/behaviour on certain days. i've been sticking to neutrals but now you've inspired me to put on some more colours!

gio said...

They are all gorgeous and perfect for work. My favourites are no. 4 and 5.

Tawn said...

I really like #2 & #7. Nice colours! :)

Donna ♥ Baby said...

i love the look with the pop of color underneath. i used to wear that look aaalll the time last summer! i should start again :)

Jamilla Camel said...

I've missed you! I need to get over to your FB page and check out your looks.

Yep, and I'm blogging and tweeting again!

l y n said...

They are all such great looks! I usually wear neutrals to work (I know... boring).

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy