Skin Deco

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Going Green + Sephora Opening in KLCC + 4 Work Looks

When you have no time to go for a facial, make your own!

I've always wanted to try making stuff with avocado and one fine day, I did. One whole avocado was too much for my face so I applied the rest of the concoction (mashed avocado + honey) to my arms and legs except it keept getting licked off by Coby :-/

Read on for 4 office looks and guess what's opening in KLCC?

P/S: I have a Brazilian Waxing voucher for RM45. Any takers? Please e-mail (skindeco.net@gmail.com) me for details.

Yeah, I gave it away in the title.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Sephora in KLCC. No idea when it's gonna open though. It's on the Concourse level next to Cold Storage where the Burger King used to be. Also opening soon is UniQlo, taking over KFC. KLCC just became a more exciting place :D

Last week was pretty hectic for me. I was supposed to post this up but better late than never?


Monday

Eyes:
I Nuovi Metallogy Eyeshadow in Patina + MAC Eyeshadow in Tete-a-Tint + MAC Eyeshadow in Wondergrass

Tuesday

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe + MAC Pigment in Off the Radar + NYX Eyeshadow in Irises (lower lash line) + Lotree Brush Pen Eyeliner

Wednesday

Eyes:
MAC Paintpot in Moss Scape + MAC Pigment in Vintage Gold + NYX Eyeshadow in Brown + MAC Eyeshdaow in Thunder

Cheeks:
Benefit Bella Bamba

Thursday

Eyes:
Paul & Joe Eye Gloss in 03 + MAC Paintpot in Coral Crepe + MAC Eyeshadow in Straw Harvest + Burberry Eyeshadow in Midnight Plum (lower lash line)

Cheeks:
MAC Paintpot in Coral Crepe + Benefit Sugarbomb

Lips:
Laneige Modernist Peach Lipstick + Dior Addict Lipgloss in 127

10 comments:

Mab said...

Sephora in KLCC? Wow! Great!!

❤ Ee Von said...

love wednesday's look! that soft green and purple go really well together, plus that glowy peach cheeks!

Donna ♥ Baby said...

i love mondays look! very sexy. most of the time im so lazy to put on eyeshadow haha. your post has inspired me that i should actually make an effort now! lol :)

Connie De Alwis said...

Mab: Great for me too since I hardly go to Bukit Bintang area. I'm excited for UniQlo as well!

Ee Von: And the colors match my shirt! :D Thanks, dear

Donna: Thanks! Well, I do get lazy sometimes but I'd at least fill in my brows, apply eyeliner and mascara. I'd load up the blush as well. Glad I've inspired you! :)

shuaddict said...

That's good news about Sephora in KLCC! It's so weird since I was just at KLCC a couple of weeks ago and BK was still there - so quickly things change.

Rarely go to that area where Sephora was coming up .. only Pavilion once in awhile. Having to cross the street from Pavilion to go to Fahrenheit (or later Sephora) isn't fun at all.

-AnGiEpInK- said...

Gorgeous..Love all you working work..Very wearable and I love all the colours combination that you used..Sephora in KLCC?..Wow!!.. Will come and visit Sephora shop when come to KL.. So sad at Sarawak no Sephora..Sigh..

gio said...

They are all very pretty, especially the third one. The colors go very well together.

Vonvon said...

Wow! Haven't been in KL for a few months and KLCC is changing so much and so fast too! I saw UniQlo opening soon. But when I was there some time back, Burger King was still there. Looks like they are getting rid of the fast food stores for greater stuffs! ;)

xin said...

hey how did u smash up the avocado? blender?

Connie De Alwis said...

shuaddict: I was very surprised when I saw that Sephora was taking the place of Burger King. I don't like going to Bukit Bintang area. PERIOD! Such a hassle to get there... so many people... expensive parking... >.<

Angie: Thanks :) Well, at least you'd be kept off the temptations! When you're near they're hard to resist!

Gio: Thank you :)

Vonvon: They're just moving away the fast food stores. I highly doubt they'll be gone!

Xin: Avocado's very soft and mushy so I just mashed it up with a spoon.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy