I've had my blogging buddies prepare me via Tweets and I'll surely be needing them to keep me sane in 2011!
December '10 was a month of temptations...
- The Temptress herself aka Paris B, did a very good job making me want the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation that I have no room for in my drawer.
- Not once did I not think of Xin's de-rolling experience whenever I'm in tight clothing. Can't wait to try the Marena Shapewear Mini Shorts with High Waist out for myself!
- If it's as good as Jenn says it is, I want me a chip-resistant nail polish from The Body Shop.
- With Nikki's Nail Polish Application for Dummies guide, I'll probably paint my nails more often this year.
- And since change is good, I might even brave myself to wear out a red lip. The stunning visual bombardments from Yani of Red Luscious Lips are definitely motivating.
- I've wanted to get a NARS Blush in Dolce Vita for quite some time and now I kinda want the lipstick too. I blame Syen of So Loverly!
- While I'm usually a fan of big bags, those minaudières are too cute too pass up. Tine of Beautyholics Anonymoys featured several unique ones!
- Last but not least, every woman should have a Tampon Stun Gun in her bag. Great find, Bee!
Hada Labo Tamagohado AHA + BHA Cleanser
Cleanses very well, keep my whiteheads at bay and smooths my skin. I recently discovered that it makes a pretty decent exfoliating mask when applied on dry skin and left on for about 3 minutes before rinsing off.
The Body Shop Honey & Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask
It scrubs gently without drying out my skin and I can't get enough of the authentic oatmeal scent that brings back many happy memories.
Madara Deep Comfort Toner
This toner is a must have for anyone with dry, irritated skin. It calms down the skin immediately and there are so many other ways that you can utilize this toner.
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Oil
I'm still not sure what it does but my skin loves it and a little goes a long long long way!
Biore Oil in Cotton Cleansing Wipes
It gets all makeup, including waterproof mascara, off! My only gripe is the size of the wipe.
Madara Moon Flower Tinting Fluid
I never imagined that I'd like a tinted moisturizer so much but this one's an exception.
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
If you can find the right color, it really is a very impressive foundation.
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
My favorite mascara ever. EVER! I've already ordered my 3rd tube. Why must it be so pricey? T_T
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil
I've never really bought into the whole iconic makeup products but this one's a real keeper and though I'm very pleased with my cheap RM5 Daiso eyebrow pencils, this one's still very worth it because one pencil will probably last you a year or longer.
Beautilicious Victoria Palette
Good quality makeup in a pretty and very compact palette. It's been in my makeup pouch for the longest time.
Silkygirl Moisture Max Lip Gloss
I was completely thrilled with this cheap find. There were so many reasons to love this gloss!
Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss
This lipgloss will make you crave for desserts or a hot man or both.
Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick
One of the most comfortable lipsticks I've ever worn in one of the easiest-to-wear colors.
Wakilala Underarm Whitening Cleanser and Essence
Wave confidently with whitened underarms! This duo really works!
Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Fragrance
I usually forget to wear perfume but I love this one so much that I have to remember NOT to wear it so that I won't use it up so fast!
What were your favorite products of 2010?