Keep your spirits up and check out some of my favorite posts from my blogging buddies:
- Nikki of Askmewhats tell us what brushes she uses daily
- Who knew Maybelline has a BB cream? It got a dashing review from Jenn of Lipglosseater
- If you've been tempted to try out fake bangs, Xin of Prettybeautiful has a simple and foolproof guide to wearing them
- Dating tips, anyone? Kahani of So Loverly shares some of hers! Even if you don't need them, they're still fun to read
- Paris B of MyWomenStuff got us thinking if all those sachet samples collected are actually useful
Read on for the deets and there's a poll I need y'all to take on what product I should review next
Mark your calender for The Makeup Show NYC happening on the 16th and 17th of May 2010 at Metropolitan Pavilion. This will be their 5-year anniversary show and it's gonna be huge!
There are over 40 seminars, workshops and forums to participate in led by celebrity makeup artists such as Jon Hennessey, Tegan Taylor, and Make Up For Ever creator, Dany Sanz.
The highlight of the show would be the 60 over brands featuring their products at amazing deals; Eve Pearl, Crown Brushes, Yaby Cosmetics, Inglot, Make Up For Ever, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Smashbox and many more.
Though I'm not able to be there in person, Skin Deco is definitely not missing out on the show! Skin Deco will be represented by US correspondent, Grace Chan, to cover this much-anticipated event.
Advanced tickets are now available for sale with a 10% discount for students.
Please take this poll to vote for which product you'd like me to review next!