Skin Deco

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas Guide

Christmas is right around the corner... And I've barely done any Christmas shopping. I've started to receive pressies though :D Yes, I'm a terrible person.

If you're as big of a procrastinator as I am, perhaps this little Christmas Gift Ideas guide will get the ball rolling.

Something Wished

The limited edition Urban Decay The Black Palette is a present for myself. With the help of ParisB, I can now cross it off my wish list!
Now available for pre-order on Serendipity: Cult Beauty Discoveries for RM150.

Something Essential

These essential skin care and body care sets make great starter kits for those who have been wanting to try out the brands.

L'Occitane Aromachologie Travel Set -- RM139
Clarins Perfect Starter Essential Set -- RM165

Something Handmade

This gorgeous pendant was handcrafted by my dear friend, Tine. Her pieces are available for purchase at her online store, Sweet Contemplation Accessories.

I didn't say the something had to be handmade by you ;)

Something Useful

Not only are the L'Occitane Organizer 2011 (RM15) and Clarins We Care Charity Lunch Boxes (RM18) useful, they're also for good causes.

Proceeds from the the organizers will support the Malaysian Association of the Blind in ugrading their library's computer facilities. Funds raised from the lunch boxes will be used to provide educational tools for three homes; Pertubuhan Kebajikan Yesuvin Mahligai, Persatuan Kanak-kanak Istimewa, and Shepard's Centre Foundation.

Something Delicious

Carmen brought back with her a Cheese Board from Perth and I'm savoring every variety, bit by bit...
Other Christmas-appropriate food gifts would be chocolates, cookies, gingerbread men, and candy canes!

2 comments:

luckiebeauty said...

Tones of great gift ideas hehe! Ahh Urban Decay's black palette I want this! I don't have any of their products right now! Maybe I'll ask this too for xmas. :P

xx

Connie De Alwis said...

Luckiebeauty: I probably won't take my own advice :p The UD palette looks less glamorous in real life. I haven't started using it yet but I have a nagging feeling that I should've bought the Book of Shadows instead. The latter looks so much more spectacular, with more colors and it's even lighted.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy