For some of you who haven't checked out these awesome posts from October '10:
- Yani (RedLusciousLips) rocks a tricky eyeshadow trio
- Eli (SoLoverly) reinforces that a single product may work differently on different people
- Bee (BeetricesReviews) shares my love for the Biore Oil Cotton Facial Sheets
- Xin (PrettyBeautiful) appreciates Apronbay's gentler and blood-free method of threading
- Nikki (Askmewhats) shows off her pearly whites after using Close Up White Now
- Jenn (Lipglosseater) makes an awfully cute villain
- ParisB (MyWomenStuff) tells us that we do not need the Urban Decay Naked Palette. Doesn't stop us from wanting it though!
First off, thank you to everyone who have been showering me with encouraging words, very helpful advice and also some nagging.
My laptop's gonna cost me at least RM400 to fix so I'm just gonna let it be until I have extra money aside to get it fixed. The Boy managed to get all my files out so that's a HUGE relief. It's just a tad annoying to be alternating between my netbook and his desktop.
On a very much lighter note, I've just received my student loan *WOOHOO!!* which means I can start shopping for a new desktop :D Um, aside paying for my school fees. I'll be back in full swing in no time!
New Hair Color?
Over the weekend I went on a hair coloring rampage. Yes, I know I've just spent several hours having my hair dyed by professionals but the color came out transparent. Not at all ideal. I've been somewhere between a blonde and a redhead for 3 days. My hair's attempting to be a cooler shade as I'm typing this, in hope to match the color of my extensions. I have no idea how it's gonna turn out. We'll see. No lectures on how I'm totally destroying my hair, please! It's just hair. It'll grow back ;)