Skin Deco

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is the Cellnique Body Plush Emulsion Wash More more than just a shower cream?

Unfortunately, no. To me, it's just like any other shower cream. If a shower wash is to be gushed about, it has to have at least one of the following qualities:
  • moisturizing
  • lingering scent
  • gets dirt out effectively
  • either comes in a big bottle or requires small amount to get a lot of lather
The Cellnique Body Plush Emulsion promised so much with all sorts of scientific backings but in reality, it:
  • doesn't dry out the skin but doesn't moisturize either
  • has an addictive citrus scent but doesn't linger
  • cleans alright. Not as good as soap
  • is a small bottle (250ml -- that's a facial wash!)
  • requires at least 2 pumps to get the lather going
  • is priced at RM59
I'm not bashing. At least not anymore and not without grounds. There's really nothing special about this shower cream to justify its price and I'm not the only person who thinks that.

5 comments:

Donna ♥ Baby said...

i actually tried cellnique products and they moisturized by skin like crazy since i had severe dry skin.. but as for healing my acne it did absolutley nothing lol. cellnique is an alright company

Donna ♥ Baby said...

oh and thank you soo much for putting me on your blog roll!! means alot!! <3

Connie De Alwis said...

Donna: I love their Submerge Me serum under their b'liv line. It's really plumps up the skin. But haven't been too keen on the other products so far. Was more than glad to add you on blogroll! :)

rachelkum said...

Hey great information. I like this product and i like the article how do you mention about to use it and how does it effects. I appreciate you a lot.

airbrush makeup said...

Very informative post. I have learned a lot.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy