Skin Deco

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Blog's Not Dead

Though I can't really say the same for myself.

Many things have happened in just a week. I'm not gonna go into details because I'm not too keen on revealing how stupid I can be and believe me, I can get pretty stupid.
Let's just say whatever happened resulted in lots of tears and regret as well as new philosophies. No, I didn't break up with my boyfriend if that's what you're thinking =.= And no, nobody died.

If you've been following me on Twitter you would've noticed that I whine a lot about my housemates. Well, they finally ran away. I'm not upset. In fact, I'm overjoyed. Except for the fact that I need to look for new housemates and have the locks changed.

There's a new project that I'm working on. Not exactly related to the blog but what I do here has definitely contributed. It's a new job actually and I'll "reveal" it soon enough. So, I've mostly been busy working and dealing with schoolwork.

As much as I feel terrible about not updating, I feel even worse that I'm owing companies left and right reviews that were supposed to go up weeks ago! Trust me, I'm really trying my best to sort everything out.

The past week has been a roller coaster ride. This week would be the aftermath so please give me some time to gain back control over my life and I'll be back. Thursday, to be exact :)

8 comments:

plue said...

aw darling! i hope everything will work out soon enough for you!

:D

*hugs*

Askmewhats said...

*hugs* whatever you are going through, you know it'll pass! :)

vixen said...

Keep your chin up, Connie. If it's the housemates, we've all been there. Some of us (read: me) are still going through it, in fact. Sigh.

Have a good rest :)

xin said...

omg connie are u alright?

gio said...

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear that. Hang in there hun and I hope things will get better soon.

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

i am so sorry for your housemate issue. do change locks ASAP. security first then makeup.

good luck finding better people.

theotherworldly said...

Good luck and take care of yourself :) make it work, don't let yourself down!

Vinnie said...

yeah... hope everythings is well for you...

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy