September has come to an end, which means I need to start attending classes *groans*. It has been a busy month for me and productive too. Let's see what the girls were up to:
- You apply this deodorant once week and you're good to go. "Really works!", says Prettybeautiful
- If you're finding yourself spending too much time concealing, you wanna applying concealer after foundation -- My Women Stuff
- Don't be fooled by the Watsons VIP Card! Thanks, So Loverly, for the exposé
- Jenn from Lipglosseater is one sexy kitten with her MAC Fabulous Felines makeover
- Oldie but goodie. Beauty Up My Life tells how Bedak Sejuk makes a good oil-control mask!
- Askmewhats asks if I hide my beauty mark. As conflicting as my beauty mark is, I don't
- Can a blue/black mascara help to brighten the eyes? Read the review on Beetrice's Reviews
Olay expanded several new products to their line -- Micro-Sculpting Serum (which I'm currently using) and Superstructure Cream for Olay Regenerist as well as CelLucent White Essence and CelLucent White Cream for Olay White Radiance.
Hugo Boss launched the sexy new fragrance for men, Bottled Night, at Zouk last Saturday. No appearance by the tantalizing Ryan Reynolds though *sighs*. Get your man a bottle, play the commercial and start imagining that he's Ryan.
Dr. Brandt Skin Care opens its first flagship store in Malaysia, located at Bangsar Shopping Center. The products are formulated with botanical ingredients using sophisticated technology as researched by the doctor himself. Now you can "Take The Doctor Home With You".
In conjunction with the opening was the launching of a new range called Time Arrest with Age Reversing Platinum Technology for loss of elasticity and sagging skin. The price point is comparable with high end departmental store brands with roughly a 20% mark-up from the US price.
Lancome has a new foundation called Teint Miracle and I've been excited to check it out since my favorable experience with the Maquiliquide Foundation. From October 1st onwards until the 31st, you can obtain a sample of this foundation from all Lancome counters upon consultation. The beauty consultant will match you to a shade and apply the foundation for you so that you can see the difference as well as learn the proper way to use it.
This sheer, lightweight foundation promises to give skin a 3-dimensional glow that looks great from every angle.
If you haven't already checked out the Skin Deco Stash Sale, please do! I have things lying around that I don't use and maybe they'd have a better home with you. At a price, of course ;)