Skin Deco

Friday, September 24, 2010

Bee-stung Lips, Anyone?

Katy Perry's "I Kissed A Girl" was inspired by Scarlett Johanson's luscious pucker.
Google "Bee-stung lips" and hundreds of Angelina Jolie's pictures pop up.

Do you have aspirations for bee-stung lips?
What lip plumpers have you tried?
Did they work?
Would you ever consider cosmetics procedures to get fuller lips?

Read on.

This post was initially meant to be a review post but as it turns out, Benefit.com no longer sells Color Plump and I'm not sure if it's still available locally. Oh well.

The color that I'm wearing is Yoo Hoo. After 30 seconds of application I can feel my lips tingling and I think it did make my lips fuller just a tad. The effect looks the most obvious when a layer of gloss is slicked over the Color Plump. Besides, I'm not a fan of the metallic color that accentuates lines.

With lip plumpers, I believe in keeping expectations low. If the product is able to make the lips look more supple and "cushiony", it's good enough for me.

Besides, nobody really wants bee-stung lips, do they?

Photo credits: Allure, LiveIndia, W.H.Y. Trap

3 comments:

germaine said...

I have not very full lips but once I apply any lip product my lips seem to become bee stung on its own and I'm not very fond of it. I think a normal lips looks good enough... bee-stung ones just looks bee stung...lol :-P

Connie De Alwis said...

Germain: perhaps your lips are full enough that when u apply lip product it enhances your lips! I can imagine matte lipsticks to look great on you

Tine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA at the last photo :P :P

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy