After hearing about miraculous before and afters, I picked up The Face Shop Green Tea Blackhead Remover Gommage Pack.
Read on to see if it works...
Here's what you really need to do:
- Cleanse your face
- Scrub your nose with a physical scrub
- On dry skin, apply a THIN layer of the mask. Seriously, any thicker and it won't work
- Leave it on until it's completely dry. That would take about 10 minutes
- Rub on your nose until you get all the bits off. It'll feel like your nose is about to come off but don't wet the mask when you're rubbing. I would not recommend using this on anywhere else but your nose
- Rinse with water and cleanse the nose area again
Verdict -- it's effective if you use it frequently and correctly. It does work better than regular clay masks. So, no miracle for me but it's good to have The Face shop Green Tea Blackhead Remover Gommage (why must they give it such a long name?) around to keep my blackheads at bay.
Retails at The Face Shop outlets for RM36.90/40ml. It's not a very big tube but it'll last you for awhile considering you don't need more than a pea size to mask your nose.