Skin Deco

Friday, August 27, 2010

Missing In Action

All blogging has to be put on hold and I feel very bad about it because I owe lots of people reviews and I have videos yet to be edited... SORRY!

It's that time of the year again... EXAMS!!
Last paper's on my birthday so there'll probably be double celebrations in the evening?
Actually, I have zero plans for my B-Day since I'm not exactly excited at the thought of turning a year older *groans*
To keep some kind of activity going on, wanna shoot me some ideas?

What should I do for my birthday?
Nothing too lavish or costly, please.
Person who comes up with the best idea gets a virtual hug from me! :D

Enjoy the weekend, everyone! I'll be studying T_T


7 comments:

Hayley said...

Good luck in your exams Connie!

kay kamal said...

starts are looking quite good lately..why not picnic beneath the stars w boy or the gurls?

lucks exams!

gio said...

Good luck with your exams!

Blovet Beauty said...

happy birthday babeS!

theotherworldly said...

Hi Connie!
I don't know KL very well but I'll try... how about going to the zoo? I know you like animals and you can drag your boy there to have a dinner.

Alternatively, you could go to a spa for a facial or a massage to de-stress... but loads of unscrupulous hardsellers out there might give you more stress >_< ... or you can get a mani/pedi! or a new hair colour (I once visited a school of a famous salon in KL and it was a really good price)...

If you're up for strange things you could try foot massages, acupuncture or ear candling!

ccw_2 said...

Hi Connie! Good Luck! Exams come first ;-)

AtelierGal said...

Good luck for your exams, gal! Go smash victory ink all over your papers! ^_^

I'm also at a loss what to do on my upcoming birthday, seeing that no one else cares lol Maybe head out for a quick getaway, or indulge in something you really like. What matters if that you feel specially happy on that day.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy