My box came?
Read on for details.
This haul is probably not very interesting to most of you. I understand that not many Asians/Malaysians are into tanning but it's sort of my current obsession.
What I bought this time:
- Lime'n da Coconut Tan Defining Formula (for outdoor and indoor tanning -- just in time for my Cherating trip this weekend!)
- Banana Boat Summer Color Self-tanning Lotion
- Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen Lotion with Self-tanner
- Ben Nye Bronzing Body Tint
- Graftobian Hi-def Glamour Creme Foundation in Enchantress
- Graftobian HD Creme Corrector in Soft Orange
- Ben Nye Creme Shadow in Medium Brown (for contouring)
- OCC Lip Tar in Conquest
- Italian Badger Round Crease Brush from Crown Brushes
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Smoky Lash
- Stila #9 Brush
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Cream Eyeliner Trio for Green Eyes
- Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Sand
- ecoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush
- Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Blush in #8 PDA
- Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Max
- St. Ives Timeless Skin Daily Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Ben Nye Banana Visage Luxury Powder
- Wisdom of the Elders by Peter Knudtson and David Suzuki (book -- not shown)
Grace truly spoils me. She included HEAPS of goodies in my box. Love you lots!! *hugs*
I also did a little swap with the lovely B of Clumps of Mascara and she got me two mascaras that she thought I should try -- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume and Almay Intense i-Color. Btw, she's having a giveaway on her blog that has just turned 3!
I apologize for the lack of tutorials. My weird class schedule and no-blogging weekends prohibited me from wearing much makeup what more film tutorials. I did manage to get one done and it's for the Summer Tutorials series. This look was inspired by Malaysia's National Park, Taman Negara. I'm in the process of editing the video. Bear with me!