Skin Deco

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update: New Items Added to Stash Sale + Example of Shopping Experience in SaSa

Just wanna do a quick update letting you know that I've added 20 new items to the Stash Sale. The items are located in the US so if you're in Malaysia and would like to order them in, you can do so and complete the payment by 12/05/2010. Your items will arrive by the end of May.

Remember I was telling you about my shopping experience in SaSa and some of you agreed that certain sales assistants can very much violate personal space? I was watching this video (below) and one of the scenes depicted how it would be like shopping at a retail outlet in Hong Kong. It reminded me so much of the typical SaSa girls (though the the scene was exaggerated) and then it hit me that SaSa is a Hong Kong retail chain. The girls were probably trained to act that way!

Just watch and you'll know what I mean! Scene from 3:25 to 4:14.


9 comments:

germaine said...

OMG! the girl in the video is so creative...very funny!

Grace Chan said...

LOL this made me laugh so hard!

Slowbrogal said...

OMG!! This girl is so dare and funny..

Connie De Alwis said...

Germaine: She's pretty good! She's a makeup guru but I like her comedy vids more

Grace: Same here! I was watching that scene over and over and over again

Slowbrogal: Hehe I love Asian parodies

Camille(SHOBE) said...

haha bubz is just too cute,my husband visited sasa for me,he said that SA's are everywhere,he meant every place he go haha

Connie De Alwis said...

Camille: LOL! I can imagine! It's bad enough as it is over here

melmok said...

i went to hong kong 2 years back ... and this video brings back memories... especially the last few scenes.

Jyoan said...

Perhaps they could tell that I am a foreigner, all they did was keep going leng loi, didn't really bother or offend me... haha. Thank goodness.

Connie De Alwis said...

Melmok: I've never been to Hong Kong but I've heard stories!

Jyoan: Lucky you! But even the leng lui can be annoying enough

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy