Skin Deco

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rounding Up April '10 + The Makeup Show NYC + Vote for the Next Review Post

We're almost done with April and Labour Day falls on a Saturday. Not very optimistic...

Keep your spirits up and check out some of my favorite posts from my blogging buddies:

My American friends (especially those residing in New York), it's that time of the year again. The Makeup Show NYC!
Read on for the deets and there's a poll I need y'all to take on what product I should review next

Mark your calender for The Makeup Show NYC happening on the 16th and 17th of May 2010 at Metropolitan Pavilion. This will be their 5-year anniversary show and it's gonna be huge!
There are over 40 seminars, workshops and forums to participate in led by celebrity makeup artists such as Jon Hennessey, Tegan Taylor, and Make Up For Ever creator, Dany Sanz.
The highlight of the show would be the 60 over brands featuring their products at amazing deals; Eve Pearl, Crown Brushes, Yaby Cosmetics, Inglot, Make Up For Ever, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Smashbox and many more.

Though I'm not able to be there in person, Skin Deco is definitely not missing out on the show! Skin Deco will be represented by US correspondent, Grace Chan, to cover this much-anticipated event.

Advanced tickets are now available for sale with a 10% discount for students.

Please take this poll to vote for which product you'd like me to review next!




5 comments:

Grace Chan said...

hehe I'm excited to go! : )

Jen said...

how do i take the poll when i would love for you to review all of them because i really want to know how each one fares! specifically, 1,3 and 5 :P

Connie De Alwis said...

Grace: I can imagine! Have fun there :D

Jen: I didn't set a limit to how many times you can vote so you can just vote for all of them once ;)

❤ Ee Von said...

voted 2 items! looking forward to the review :) oh i rmb in one of your posts you featured me? i can't recall if i've said thanks in that post but i definitely remember seeing my name there. thank you so much for featuring me Connie! :)

yummy411 said...

i hope i get to meet grace! will she be there on sunday?

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy