Skin Deco

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update: I Nuovi Warehouse Sale

Click on picture to enlarge

If you haven't already heard, there's an I Nuovi warehouse sale going on and I just got back from it not too long ago with a rather satisfying haul.

Paris
and I took about 45 minutes to find the place so you'd be smart to not ask me for directions! The sale is cash only but the discounts are seriously good that I don't think you'd need to bring much cash anyway.

Due to overwhelming response, the sale will be extended to 13 March (10 am to 2pm)

Read on for details on product availability and prices...


Expect...


  • Studiocake Foundation - RM30
  • Immaculate Powder - RM30
  • Powder (loose) - RM30
  • Perfector Concealer
  • D36 Blush (decent selection) - RM15
  • Facescape (all 4 shades available) - RM35
  • D27 Eyeshadows (decent selection) - RM10
  • Trucolor Eyeshadows - RM15
  • Dust - RM15
  • Liquid Pencil, Lip Definity
  • Ivoluxe Lipstick (decent selection) - RM20
  • Ultragloss - RM15
  • Fixit
  • Lash Curler, puffs, sponges
  • Makeup Remover
  • LipAid
  • Prolash (only 08) - RM10
  • Prolash EX - RM20
  • Prolash NU (underlash) - RM10

I can't remember the prices for everything but basically nothing appeared to be over RM35. Most items are RM15 to RM20

Don't Expect...

  • Liquid Foundations
  • Facefix
  • Undercover Concealer
  • Cheekblush
  • Metallogy Eyeshadow
  • Eyebase
  • Lip Polish
  • Megalips Velvetshine
  • Brushes
  • Cleansing Oil
  • Skinspa

My loot came up to RM250 but not everything's mine:

  • Travel Wallet
  • Prolash EX 11, Prolash EX 07, Prolash 08
  • D27 Eyeshadows: Chrome, Hour Glass, Neon, Envy, Spotlight, Pop Art, Techno, Bamboo, Bewitch, Suede, Sabrina (dupe for MAC's Black Tide!)
  • Studiocake in 3Y
  • Ivoluxe Lipstick in Ego
  • D36 Blush in Entice and Astro

Every purchase of RM50 will entitle you to a FREE Lucky Star Gloss Palette, which comes in 8 shades of gloss.

*It seems like they have ran out of the lipgloss palette and are giving away eyeshadow palette instead...

11 comments:

Jen said...

happily picked out about RM70 worth of stuff and was looking forward to getting the lip gloss palette, but they ran out of it and they gave me the star struck eyeshadow palette instead :( quite bummed out coz i hardly use eyeshadow at all (if ever).

hi, silent reader here. love reading your blog :D

ning * star said...

fuyoh.... huge haul!

Connie De Alwis said...

Jen: Thanks for informing! I've updated the info. I have 5 of the gloss palettes so drop me an e-mail if you'd like to exchange your eyeshadow palette for it :)

ning*star: my own one not very big. lol

Slowbrogal said...

What a nice haul...I wish I can get someone CP for me. :'((

lyn said...

Oooh, nice haul!

kay kamal said...

ouh damn..sadly ill b in melaka..

Sherry said...

hehe.. nice and all I see I like the travel wallet :) still got? how much you it cost for the travel wallet?

Grace Chan said...

oo the travel wallet is CUTE! + TY!! <3

xin said...

eh how come got travel wallet one? inuovi product?

Connie De Alwis said...

Slowbrogal: Perhaps you can try asking friends who are able to go?

Lyn: thanks :)

Kay: I'm sure there'll be a next time!

Connie De Alwis said...

Sherry: When I bought still got. Only RM10. It's quite nifty! has loads of slots

Grace: It is! You're welcome! :D

Xin: I Nuovi's free gift last time I think :-/ it has their logo in it la

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy