Skin Deco

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tutorial: Earth, Sea & Sky

I did this tutorial ages ago!

Now that I've finally finished editing the video, here it is. Again, one of those looks created because I wanted to try out some newly-acquired makeup. Decided to call it Earth, Sea & Sky. I'm welcoming the Summer trends in Spring.

Just a little teaser: I'll be starting a brand new tutorial series some time next week. The idea sparked months ago but I never got to doing it. I'm still deciding if I should do video or picture tutorials for this series because some of the looks won't be too elaborate. What do you think? Both, maybe?



Click for more pics and description of items used!

Items Used:

Eyes:
Smashbox Photofinish Lid Primer
MAC Brushed Metal-X in Metalblu
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in Sea & Sky
MAC Pigment in Off the Radar
MAC Eyeshadow in Rare Specimen
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
Stage Eye Liner in Oscar Olive
MAC Pigment in Teal
Giorgio Armani Eye Pnecil in Black
MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
Daiso Auto Eyebrow Pencil


Face:
Majolica Majorca Face Lingerie
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in #6
MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NC35
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder

Cheeks:
theBalm Hot Mama

Lips:
RMK Lip Liner in 09 Silver Brown
MAC Lipstick in Marquise D'
MAC Dazzleglass Creme Lipgloss in Sublime Shine







14 comments:

Makeup by Kim Porter said...

Very pretty. The foundation gives your skina dewy glow! I love it.

http://makeupbykim-porter.com

Dani said...

gorgeous! i love blues and greens together!

Jamilla Camel said...

Beautiful!! Gotta love Armani Foundation!

Grace Chan said...

so pretty!!!! <3
i love the finish of your foundation! :]

Askmewhats said...

this shade came out really pretty and your eye color shown so pretty! :) can't wait for the series of tutorial!

Jenn said...

What a beautiful look!! Now i'll need to dig out my Sea & Sky and give it the lovin it deserves!! Its been ignore for too long! lol!! :D

How didcha find the Penultimate liner? it's still on my shopping list... i never gotten around to buy it! :P

lissa jaye said...

Love this one!!! you are so beautiful! i love your eyes particularly! keep up the good work, love seeing it!

Connie De Alwis said...

Kim Porter: Thank you :) It's an excellent foundation

Dani: Thank you :)

Jamilla: So worth the money, right? I regret not getting it sooner when I knew all along how incredible it was

Grace: Thanks! :D

Connie De Alwis said...

Nikki: Glad you think so! I'm excited about the new series :)

Jenn: Go dig it out! Penultimate... I'd say "meh". Much prefer gel liners

Lissa: Aw, thanks :)

Camille(SHOBE) said...

like how the blue shade shines,its dark but its soft and mellow hehe have a nice day

gio said...

Love this look! The eye makeup is gorgeous and the foundation gives your skin a beautiful dewy finish. Can't wait for the new tutorial series.

lyn said...

Such a gorgeous look and I am in awe of your mad skills! I would love more pic tutorials 'cos our broadband speed is so pathetic that it takes forever to stream a video.

Connie De Alwis said...

Camille: Thanks :) I missed using bright eyeshadows but I wanted the look to be wearable as well

Gio: Glad you do! I just filmed the first tutorial of the series :D

Lyn: Thanks *blushes* Gah! I know! Our broadband sucks. I'll try to have both pic and vid tutorials.

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

well, if you did it ages ago, i missed it. like it a lot, serioously.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy