Skin Deco

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update: Hey Lovely Peeps!

Just wanna say thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement. I've read every single one of your comments and they mean the world to me. I appreciate that some of you have shared your battles with skin problems, making me realize that I'm not alone.

I'm very much relieved to announce that my skin condition has been improving after medication *HUGS WOOD!!!!*, which I will discontinue by the end of this week. Here's to hoping that I have a fresh skin for the Lunar New Year! It's Wednesday already and I feel really bad for not having any new posts up for y'all. I haven't been around my make up for quite some time, to be honest. Tomorrow's reserved for CNY clothes shopping so no new posts either. Boo! I'll try my best to have something up by Friday! I'll be away for most of the CNY week so I can't promise any posts then.

Thank you again for sticking around :) Love you all. Oh! And if you haven't, quick submit your entries for the Skin MD giveaway before it ends!

Have a great week ahead!

12 comments:

Askmewhats said...

yay!!!! clearing up! that's great!!!! can't wait to see your pretty face! happy Chinese New Year and Advance Happy v day! :)

Sue Lynn said...

Hurray! Have fun, dear! Happy V-Day :D

ning * star said...

have fun for V-day! do u visit your chinese friend? can get angpau... lol

Grace Chan said...

awww thats great!! =D!
HAVE FUNN!

xin said...

glad to know that you are better now :) just in time for cny!

❤ Ee Von said...

yay! great to hear that you're getting better! at least, soon enough before cny! happy shopping and happy cny! 恭喜发财 :)

Anonymous said...

it great to hear your skin is getting better!

Sue said...

yay! enjoy your CNY shopping & "angpao-ing" ya :P

Anonymous said...

great to hear that! cant wait to see ur next valentine video.
also, enjoy ur shoping~!!

Connie De Alwis said...

Nikki: Yay! :D You should be seeing my face real soon. Thanks, sweetie

Sue Lynn: Thanks! We've decided not to "celebrate" v-day this year though

ning*star: Where can get angpau from my friends wan. Well, despite the name I'm actually very much Chinese so I'll be doing the typical reunion dinner and visiting my relatives as I do every year *yawns*

Grace: THANKS! :D

xin: Yup! Some relatives only see once a year. Must show up looking pretty ma hor? They may criticize the weight gain but at least they can't criticize the face! :p

Connie De Alwis said...

Ee Von: Thanks, babe :) I FINALLY got some CNY clothes though none that I'm really crazy over. Enough to get by, at least

Anoymous: Thank you! :)

Sue: Thanks, dear. Ahh... I don't have high hopes for angpaus since there's been a death in The Boy's family this year and some family friends have sorta lost touch. oh well!

Anonymous: Thanks you! The final video is ready to be uploaded so you should be seeing it real soon :)

gio said...

yay! I'm glad to hear your skin's getting better! :) Have fun!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy