- Nikki of Askmewhats featured some serious makeup porn by showing us how she organizes her traincase
- It's usually her in-depth reviews that get us hooked but this month, Jenn of Lipglosseater made us salivate from foodie pics!
- Xin of Pretty Beautiful says goodbye to blackheads with pictures to prove (not for the faint-hearted!)
- Don't fall for a differently packaged product with a higher price tag when the inside's just the same! I learned that from Syen of So Loverly
- Yani of Red Luscious Lips rocks purple from the eyes to the lips and offers us tips on how we can do the same
- Glad to know that I'm on the right track! Paris B of My Women Stuff posted a money tip on how you can save with separate bank accounts
- Don't you just wanna take a bite out of the Lush Sultana Soap as reviewed by Plue of Beauty Up My Life?
- We're pretty sure Beetrice of Beetrice's Reviews is beating guys off with a stick when she's wearing TheBalm's Down Boy! She denies it though ;)
Read on to see what flew into my stash all the way from the U.S. of A.
If there's anything in particular that you'd like me to review, please let me know in the comment section below. Whatever's not stated is either not mine, sent to me for review (which I will regardless of requests) or are samples. Thanks, Grace, for being such an angel to help me get all these stuff and for the extra goodies too! *hugs*
- Empty click-pens
- MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
- MAC Select Cover-Up
- Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Kirk
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser
- Milani Glimmer Stripes in Terra Glimmer
- Milani Eye Shadow in Storm
- NYX Trio Eyeshadow in Team Spirit
- NYX Eyeshadow in Sunset Ray, Smokie Mountain, Greyish Brown, Iced Mocha, Gunmetal
- NYX Round Lipstick in Ceto and Frappucino
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Taupe
- Smith's Rosebud Salve
- Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Creme
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
- Bare Escentuals Mineral Viel
- Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser
- Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Revlon Age Defying Foundation
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
- Red Cherry Lashes #523
- EOS Lip Balm
Last but not least... my stash got Sugarbomb-ed!!
Unlike ParisB who can't keep her brush in, I prefer to spend some time admiring this beauty first, buy her dinner and movie, write her poetry and get a cat together before I deflower her...
Thanks, Bee, for helping us spree :D