Skin Deco

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rounding Up January 2009 + US Haul

Into the new month and I was spending most of my day in bed, coughing my head off. Hoping that I'm not too late, here's the round-up for January 2009:
Hop on over to the girls' blogs to see what their top post picks are!

Read on to see what flew into my stash all the way from the U.S. of A.


*HUGE GRIN!!*
If there's anything in particular that you'd like me to review, please let me know in the comment section below. Whatever's not stated is either not mine, sent to me for review (which I will regardless of requests) or are samples. Thanks, Grace, for being such an angel to help me get all these stuff and for the extra goodies too! *hugs*
  1. Empty click-pens
  2. MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator
  3. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
  4. MAC Select Cover-Up
  5. Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lipgloss in Kirk
  6. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser
  7. Milani Glimmer Stripes in Terra Glimmer
  8. Milani Eye Shadow in Storm
  9. NYX Trio Eyeshadow in Team Spirit
  10. NYX Eyeshadow in Sunset Ray, Smokie Mountain, Greyish Brown, Iced Mocha, Gunmetal
  11. NYX Round Lipstick in Ceto and Frappucino
  12. NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Taupe
  13. Smith's Rosebud Salve
  14. Burt's Bees Royal Jelly Eye Creme
  15. Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara
  16. Bare Escentuals Mineral Viel
  17. Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser
  18. Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
  19. Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
  20. Revlon Age Defying Foundation
  21. Revlon Matte Lipstick in Nude Attitude
  22. Red Cherry Lashes #523
  23. EOS Lip Balm

Last but not least... my stash got Sugarbomb-ed!!

Unlike ParisB who can't keep her brush in, I prefer to spend some time admiring this beauty first, buy her dinner and movie, write her poetry and get a cat together before I deflower her...

Thanks, Bee, for helping us spree :D

20 comments:

plue said...

i went O_O and jaw drop when i saw ur US hauls. dunno since when i have such large one liao! :P

sugarbomb in msia in march. huhu. i need go see ittttt~

get well soon dearie! u look like u have been sick for a while d :(

Paris B said...

I loved the Rosebud salve - works well for my lips. And what d'ya mean I couldn't keep it in! *whine* I guess I do more on a first date than just kiss ;)

germaine said...

connie! me jealous alrady! Please review the smashbox photofinish lid primer...

Connie De Alwis said...

Plue: March! that's a pretty long time for them to bring something in >.< Thanks, babe. I'm feeling slightly better but still in recovery. My skin too! *sighs*

Paris: Naughty, naughty.... ;)

Germaine: Hehe. Will do but I'll have to start using it first. Haven't been putting much makeup on lately considering my skin condition :(

Dina (XYYan) said...

wow, what a haul!!!

ning * star said...

omg, Connie!!!!! u made a huge haul?
from sgdrugstore?

Blogger said...

Please do some swatches ~ especially the Nyx Eyeshadow and all the lippies!! Thanks

and can you please .. please... please... "blinking eyes really really hard" please.. do a review on the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer.. Thanks :)

Connie De Alwis said...

Dina: that means enough buying makeup for a very long time to come :p

ning*star: nope, I did a swap with my friend

Blogger: Will do. I'm getting to the NYX swatches since I have a bunch that I haven't swatched from the last haul.
the lid primer is top of my list then! But of course I'll actually have to start using it first

Grace Chan said...

=D that was one heavy package. LOL enjoy!

Sue said...

OMG Connie! LOL!!
please review this
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
too much rave reviews already.. wanna know how good it is :)

Chloevien said...

I can imagine how huge your grin was, when you get all of those:) Get well soon Connie....

Shao said...

I'd love reviews of the MAC concealer, the NYX and Milani stuff, and the EOS lip balm! o: (A lot, I know, but just a suggestion <3) Have fun with all your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

hey connie.. could you do a review on this ...
Philosophy Purity Made Simple Facial Cleanser

Jenn said...

Sugarbomb!!!!! :O~~~~~

Thats alot of stuff you got!!! Do let us know what you think about the MAC Volcanic Ash Exfoliator! :D

Hope you're feeling better now!

Kahani said...

Holy mackeral. Do you have money left to eat??

Connie De Alwis said...

Grace: THANK YOU!! :D :D

Sue: I'm waiting to try it myself! But no makeup these days :(

Chloevien: Hehe. my heart was beating very fast when I heard the postman. Thanks, dear :)

Shao: Thanks! :)

Anonymous: This one probably not so soon because I'd like to finish up my current makeup remover first

Jenn: I so wanna use it but my skin is in no condition for volcanic ash o_O

Kahani: This haul was accumulated from november so yes, I still has money to eat :)

beetrice said...

empty click pens? ooo...now that's got my interest! :D

(you're most welcome, and get well soon!! *hugz*)

gio said...

Wow, what a great haul! You got so much stuff! Enjoy your new goodies and can't wait for the reviews.

Connie De Alwis said...

Beetrice: I need to dissect my UDPP soon. thanks babe! *hugs back*

Gio: Thanks :)

Mango said...

Connie, review Revlon's Nude Attitude please!(:

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy