Skin Deco

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Review: Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion

If you're an avid bloghopper, you may have noticed how this bottle of lotion is gaining rapid popularity. Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion bonds with the skin to act as a shield, keeping irritants out and skin's own natural moisture in. This aids the healing of the skin which results in relief from dry skin conditions, eczema, psoriasis and skin allergies.

Skin Deco's U.S. correspondent, Grace, was sent a bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion just in time to help alleviate her winter skin woes.

Read on for her review and details on a giveaway offer...


The Skin MD Shielding Lotion is thinner than most lotions I have used. It has more of a gel consistency. Within a few seconds after application the lotion is fully absorbed into your skin. It leaves your hands smooth and moisturized without that greasy feeling you may get from other lotions. There is a light scent of sunscreen to it. The smell goes away rather quickly.


I am a compulsive lotion user. Every time I see lotion I use it. You would think that my skin would be soft and smooth year round. However, when winter roles around my fingertips get extraordinarily dry and my skin starts to peel. I have used many different gels, lotions and creams from drugstore to high-end brands but none seemed to get rid of the flaky skin. I was sent a bottle of Skin MD to try and I have to say I am impressed. After three weeks, my flaky skin was officially gone. From a person who has probably spent over 300 dollars in 2 years on products to get rid of the peeling skin I have to say this is by far the best product I have ever used.

My dermatologist diagnosed me with dyshidrotic eczema last month. He told me to try using cortisone based creams which didn’t work. I went back to my dermatologist last week to show him the results of this amazing product and he said I no longer had dyshidrotic eczema.

I will definitely repurchase this. Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion retails for USD$18 (4 0z.) which can be ordered from their website and they ship worldwide at a reasonable price. Do check for their store locations in four countries.

Look out for a giveaway post coming up very soon to win yourself a bottle of Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion! You'll have to answer a question using information found in this review so make sure you read it carefully. The giveaway will be open internationally to all Skin Deco readers

4 comments:

Paris B said...

I used this a few years ago when Skin MD Naturals started their blog marketing blitz (they then disappeared for a bit LOL) and I liked it. But we couldn't get it here and shipping was expensive. You can now get it in Singapore Guardian pharmacies too. Not cheap but it works a treat for eczema and dry skins.

Askmewhats said...

I am intrigued to try this, I was contacted by the company too but I guess the package got lost in space! hahaha I am glad it works! And I can't wait to see them available locally to give them a try :)

Grace Chan said...

ahh what a great lotion :] LOL
i wish i can enter! LOL but that would make me too greedy. my mom bought me another one.

xin said...

Seriously it worked like magic for my mom too!!! Her dry hands are completely gone after using the lotion. Now, I have to source really hard to get her continuous supply.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy