Skin Deco

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Look + Update: It's a Little Too Early to Celebrate

I had my second last paper today called Retail & Distribution Strategy. This subject was made for shopaholics (though I'd consider myself more of an avid shopper) so I pretty much came out from the exam hall equipped with a huge grin, trembling fingers and a half empty new pen. Kinda spent two pages rambling away about E-tailing :D

No tutorial for this look because I decided that it wasn't good enough to make the cut. See, only quality material for Skin Deco readers! I've finished recording my third Valentine's Day tutorial, which I'm very excited to post up next week.

Read on for the V-Day tutorials playlist and description of items used for the look above. Picture of Lexi too!


As I've mentioned in a previous post, this year the V-day looks will based on a new set of love songs:

  • "1, 2, 3, 4" by Plain White T's
  • "Touch My Hand" by David Archuleta
  • "Love Song" by 311
  • "Eternal Flame" by The Bangles
  • "Two Is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift

Items Used:

Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie
L'Oreal True Match Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid in G1 Vanilla Ivory
Youngblood Liquid Mineral Foundation in Tahitian Sun (to darken foundation above)
Ben Nye Concealer Wheel
MAC Mineralize Blush in Superdupernatural
elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Pigment in Cocomotion (lid blended into crease)
Beautilicious Victoria Palette (highlight)
MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet
MAC Eyeshadow in Fig1
MAC Zoomlash Mascara in Zoom Black
Daiso Auto Eyebrow Pencil
Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss Neo in BE248



See how big Lexi has gotten!


13 comments:

ning * star said...

aww. the sugar glider is cute!

Askmewhats said...

Lexi is bigger now!!! :) Your look is gorgeous! you never fail to amaze me with your smoldering look!

Sue said...

awww.. your Lexi is so cute!

Jamilla Camel said...

You and Lexi and both adorable!!

Grace Chan said...

aww lexi is so cute! i love the look! :)

Grace Chan said...

i just realized that every time i comment i never really did the post confirmation thing... and so i checked your other posts an apparently i havent been commenting on your posts... -.-

Anonymous said...

Babes, the David Archuleta song is "Touch my hand" :)

Connie De Alwis said...

ningstar: hehe, and naughty! she wasn't supposed to be climbing up his head especially when I haven't cut her nails

Nikki: Thanks, sweetie :)

Sue: now to get her fatter! she's rather on the thin side for a glider. not really a big eater and quite picky!

Connie De Alwis said...

Jamilla: Lol! thanks :p

Grace: Thanks! :D post confirmation? :-/

Anonymous: Thank you for correcting me! *blushes* I've edited the post :p

KayKamaL said...

lexi grew so fast!! huhu..n me so loves 311's love song...*will i b charged if i wanna pasang it at my wedding nanti?*--> royalty fees thingy i mean,anybody knws?

p/s: sorry i made ur comment area a survey page,connie!~

gio said...

This look is so pretty and Lexi is so cute too!

Shen said...

that is one cute furry friend. :) love the look you got goin there. :) so chic. :)

Tali said...

Great look!!
ANd i adore the last pic lol

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy