Skin Deco

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Update: Pre-Christmas Randomness...

I've been naughty this year. I keep breaking promises! My laptop only got back (without the power cord) to me near to midnight and then I spent the next 2 hours tossing out and moving around loads of stuff to make way for a 20-inch LCD monitor... Not mine.

This morning I bleached my hair and it didn't turn out the way I hoped it would... Not in a good way. After that, I did my makeup and recorded it for a tutorial

Now, with the little time that I have left before I head out for the holidays, I'm typing this update.

What are your plans for the holidays?

I'm going for a Christmas dinner tonight then to Mom's church for midnight mass... Tomorrow will be more laid back. I'm still thinking of what to cook. Saturday is reserved for paintballing.

Gotta go! Power's running out!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!! :D Love you all!!


oh and I uploaded a new holiday look tutorial but I haven't done the post. If you'd like to watch it anyway, read on...




10 comments:

LyNn said...

merry christmas connie! :)

Nikki said...

Happy Holidays Connie, I love you too! *hugs*

Grace Chan said...

MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVE!

su-pah said...

Love this look, your smoky looks get smexier everytime!
Have a very merry christmas and new year Connie! :D

Jamilla Camel said...

Happy Holidays, and enjoy the sun!

gio said...

This is such a pretty look!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Joy Chuah said...

Hi Connie...loving you and your looks as always...
Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010 ^^

KayKamaL said...

MErry X-mas connie! yr room sure sounds like in hectic mode..

n cool look..me loves lilac

Connie De Alwis said...

Thanks for all the Christmas wishes, everyone :)

I accidentally deleted someone's comment. sorry! :x

xin said...

a little late for xmas wishes...but merry new year to u! :D may 2010 bring more joy, food, good skin..makeup..and most of all, $$ and health! (not too greedy right)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy