Skin Deco

Monday, December 21, 2009

Update: Delays

My life is very much disorganized and it's not by choice. I'm not really one for spontaneity so I literally throw a fit when reality threatens the millions of plans that are in my head.

I had planned to post up many reviews and record tutorials for Christmas looks before the actual holiday but due to unforeseeable circumstances, it's not gonna happen. New year looks ok?

To top it off, I won't have my laptop with me for more than the 24 hours at this time of the week that I usually allocate for blogging. You know I don't (rather, can't) blog on weekends. I'm not thrilled about this but it's for a good cause *sighs*

Bye bye. Don't worry, I'll be back before Christmas day :)

P/s: Buy The Star newspaper tomorrow k?

4 comments:

beetrice said...

"Glitter is Back!!" :D Gorgeous pix babe! hehe...don't forget me when you're fehmes ya!!

Foxy Frangipani said...

Ooooh now i know why buy The Star today.. pretty! :)

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

I read about your beautiful eye makeup in The Star!!! I keep the papers!!! You looked very beautiful and i agree with all out with glitters!

I did! Thanks

Connie De Alwis said...

Beetrice: Thanks, sweetie. you know I won't! ;) *hugs*

Fixy Frangipani: Shameless promotion :p

Jojoba: Aww, thank so much for the support!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy