Seriously though, don't you wanna look at least presentable for the day ahead especially when you're gonna be meeting people? So it's a Monday but you don't have to show the world that you'd rather be under the blanket than anywhere else.
This video shows that you don't have to slave in front of the mirror to put on a full face makeup. All you need is 10 minutes, assuming that you have that much to spare.
Read on for more quickie makeup tips
Quickie Makeup Tips:
- Use a foundation that gives good coverage and doesn't require setting powder eg. powder foundation, cream-to-powder foundation, stick foundation
- Well-groomed eyebrows makes a world of difference to your face. If you have time for only one feature, go for the brows
- Wear looks that you're familiar with aka fail-proof. When you're in a rush, it's not a good idea to try out looks/colors that you've never worn before
- If you're comfortable with light one-wash colors, go for that. Personally, I'm used to eyeliner and smokey eyes so I find that darker eyeshadows work better for my eyes. A dark color (especially for cream eyeshadow) allows me to control the intensity and blend out edges without washing the color out
- Eyeliners (gel and liquid) need time to dry and they can be time-consuming to apply. If you really must wear a liner, use a waterproof pencil liner
- Prominent lashes open up the eyes and take away attention from plain eyeshadow. Use a mascara that you're most comfortable using. Avoid mascaras that take a long time to dry or has clumsy wands
- Go for sheer cheek colors that can be layered on to avoid over-applying
- There will be no room for errors so minimize them!
- Relax... one product at a time. The more you rush, the more panicked you'll become and the more errors you'll make
- If you have 2 more minutes to spare, take a picture of your quickie makeup and send it to me [email@example.com]. I'd love to see it :) Submissions will be featured in a future post
Monistat Chafing Gel (primer)
RMK Powder Foundation EX in 103L
Shu Uemura Glow on Blush in P Orange 55
elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Paint Pot in Constructivist
MAC Mineralize Duo Eyeshadow in Love Connection
Maybelline Turbo Boost Mascara
Daiso Auto Eyebrow Pencil
Clinique Full Potential Lips in Glamourfull