Skin Deco

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CLOSED: OCC Lip Tar Pre-Order for Malaysian Residents

All Paid. Order Closed. Thank You!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Ladies!

If you've been lurking around the online beauty community, you may notice that there's a highly raved about lip product called Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC).
I've been having heaps of fun playing with my Lip Tar in Uber mixing it with my other lipglosses, lipsticks and even pigments. Hence, I'd like to get a few more to experiment with. [View Jude's blog for swatches]

"A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, OCC Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment, so a little goes a very, very long way. An intense yet featherweight layer of color that stands up to the scrutiny of Hi-Def Video and Digital Photography, without ever looking (or feeling!) heavy. Meant to be mixed, OCC Lip Tars come in concise range of colors (and black and white!) for a limitless selection of shades made by you!"

Thing is, shipping to Malaysia costs more than the Lip Tar itself so I was wondering if any of you living in Malaysia would like to join in my purchase. I'm taking orders for only TEN(10) Lip Tars and this is a one time thing. I don't intend to sell these Lip Tars. Also, I'm not taking order for any other OCC products -- only the Lip Tars.

From now onwards, please e-mail ME if you'd like to know the calculated price in RM. Please do not ask me to e-mail you and I won't post the price here

If you're interested, read on for the order procedure...

  1. E-mail me at skindeco.net@gmail.com stating the shade and quantity that you'd like to order. E-mail me even if you'd just like to know the price. Please do not ask in the comments or ask me to e-mail you
  2. Please include your name, telephone number and mailing address*
  3. Full payment is to be made within 2 days of placing your order. If you fail to make payment in the specified time, I'll have to cancel your reservation
  4. The Lip Tars will be distributed via postage*. You may choose the following postage methods: Pos Express (RM3), Pos Register (RM3), Pos Laju (RM5). Please state which postage method you'd prefer and I'll quote the total price
  5. If you're able to collect the Lip Tars from me personally, by all means.
  6. Payment can be made via funds transfer or cash deposit to either Maybank or CIMB. Banking information will be e-mailed to you once your order has been confirmed
  7. You will be notified once the order has hit 10 PAID Lip Tars which is when I'll place the total order to OCC
  8. It'll take approximately 2 weeks upon ordering for the Lip Tars to arrive from the US
  9. I will not be responsible for missing parcel or damaged product during shipping from the US and also within Malaysia
  10. You will be notified when I've received the Lip Tars and also when I've distributed them


5 comments:

Amanda K said...

I've never heard of this brand but sounds interesting.

Dydee said...

hi..how much do you charge for one lip tar?thanks

shasha said...

Hi there dear do email me on how much it cpst per lip tar or reply here thanks dear puffycustard@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i am interested. but may i know how much it cost? including shipping. i've email you too :)

Tiha said...

OMG OMG
finally i found sum one
who is going to open a 'spree'
for lip tar!!! haha
Before that how much is the cost
for 1 lip tar until it reaches my place?
coz if its in my budget
i would really wanna buy it..

please email me the details yah
fatihah1991@yahoo.com

Tq XD

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy