Skin Deco

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Loving Minerals Promotions -- End 15th September


  • Enter code LMHRD for 9% off your entire order
  • Show off your "Colours of Festivities" look to stand a chance of winning a Loving Minerals Voucher worth RM180
  • Get a free mineral eye pigment (sample/1 gram/full-sized) for purchases of RM120, RM180 or RM280
Go to Lovingminerals.com for promotions and contest details

I was going to do a tutorial for this contest (to inspire, not to enter!) but I won't be able to get it done before the 15th. Nevertheless, good luck to everyone who is participating! I hope that you'll find colorful inspirations from my existing tutorials :)

1 comments:

prettybeautiful said...

thanks for the promotion news...hmmm......tempted to get something too..

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy