Skin Deco

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It Feels Like Christmas!

Gosh, imagine how overwhelming it is to come home and find a pile of not one, not two and not even three but four packages waiting to be ripped open. My much anticipated US swap package from Grace finally arrived and there was an early birthday surprise love package from Tine! The other two packages were from sponsors for reviews which I won't reveal here but you'll know when I finally use them.

Read on for the details...

Tine was very sweet to remember my birthday and she sent me a lovely card with her iconic cherry blossoms. The package was filled with Australian goodies:
  • Lucas' Papaw Ointment
  • Australis Creme Colour for Cheeks & Lips in Dusty Rose
  • Face of Australia Liquid Lines Metallic Eyeliner in Purple Fusion
  • Frizz Ease Hair Serum
  • L'Occitane Shower Cream
  • Moxie Panty Liners -- the tin box is to die for!
Thanks so much, sweetie!

My US purchases:
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus
  • Urban Decay Get Baked Palette
  • L'Oreal Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer for Medium Skin Tones
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Mars
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Honey
  • NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Smokey Look
  • NYX Round Lipgloss in Whipped
  • NYX Round Lipgloss in Cafe Latte
  • Urban Decay Ink for Eyes in Binge
  • Ben Nye Lumiere Creme Color Wheel
  • Ben Nye 4-Color Cover Wheel
  • Benefit Creaseless Shadow/Liner in Strut
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Brown
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Eggplant
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Irises
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow in Atlantic
  • Mehron Shadoblend in Eggplant
  • Giovi Magic Finish "Cooked" Powder in 02
  • NYX Eyeshadow Trio in Perpetual
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Uber
Other US Purchases (not mine):
  • Monistat Chafing Gel
  • Benefit Some Kind of Gorgeous Foundation
  • NYX Mosaic Powder
  • NYX Blush
  • Stila Smudge Pot
  • L'Oreal Hip Eye Shadow Duo
  • Tweezerman Tweezers
Gifts! Thank you so much, Grace!!:
  • Benefit Color Plump in Yoo Hoo
  • Pink Lipgloss Sample
  • Make Up For Ever Primer Sample
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance Sample
  • Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink
  • Fresh Soy Face Cream Sample
  • Bare Minerals Foundation in Medium
  • Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation
  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
  • Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
  • Softlips Organic Lip Conditioner
  • Clinique Full Potential Lips in Glamour-Full
  • Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
  • Shills Cherry Blossom BB Cream (this tube went from Malaysia to the US then back again to Malaysia. Lol)
LOADS and LOADS of CANDY!!! :D

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello there..i would like to know..how do u purchased the make up from US? thanks..

melian22 said...

Awesome haul! Btw, can you please do a review on the UD Ink for Eyes? Thanks! :)

LyNn said...

ooo!
i wanna know more about the rimmel foundation
my sister is eyeing on it :p

prettybeautiful said...

awesome stuff. now, we can expect plenty of reviews coming eh? :D

Askmewhats said...

ooohhh Connie, wonderful gifts!!! and I am happy for you, those looks wonderful and can't wait to see you use them..and eat the goodies! and remain hot and sexy!!! lucky you! :P

plue said...

bweee! :D :D :D

can't wait!

puss.in.heels said...

Oooh! Awesome haul! My eyes popped wide open when i saw Ben Nye Lumiere Creme Color Wheel
and Ben Nye 4-Color Cover Wheel. OMG!! I so want these!! How lucky are you!!

Sue Lynn said...

WOWEE! U got an OCC Lip Tar?!??!? Eagerly awaiting your review :D

Jamilla Camel said...

Those are amazing packages! Enjoy!

chaborkia said...

lol i had a lot of hauls when i was in India and my bf tore everything up. lost the 'anticipation' feeling jor. T_T

psst. Sigma brushes. 187, 188. *wink wink nudge nudge* i've yet to get my ELF Studio Powder Brush though. let's see what happens when cheap meets pricey. :D

beetrice said...

your birthday's not for another week yet!! LOL...lucky lucky girl... :D

and o.O even more NYX?? hahahaha...

Connie De Alwis said...

Anonymous: (1)I buy directly from the website using credit card or paypal (2) I go through a middle person who collects orders for a fee (3) I swap with friends staying in the US

Melian: Of course I'll review it but not so soon

Lynn: I heard it's pretty good. The color that I got is kinda dark

Pretty: yep but not so soon. Heck, I haven't even review products from previous hauls! I should catch up during my semester break next month

Nikki: Thank you! Lol.

Jenn said...

OMG so many things!!! You must be giddy with excitement!! hehehe!! :D

KayKamaL said...

wo!!! id die happy alredy if i were u..nice~

Takayaki said...

interesting haul, gifts and swap~! cant wait for u to review on the items~! :)

gio said...

Awesome haul! And great gifts too! Enjoy! Can't wait for the reviews!

pinkyping said...

awesome haul man! can't wait for the review and lucas paw paw is damn good.

Mirna said...

Wow, nice stuffs!
COngrats gurl.....

Eli said...

You. Got. The. Ben Nye 4-Color Cover Wheel. I have been lusting after that for yonks. *wistful sigh*

Connie De Alwis said...

Plue: tomorrow! (today) See you soon! It's mostly my fault that the package took so long... I kept adding and buying stuff. hahaha

Puss: I ordered them from stagesupply.com they're international shipping is KILLER but US shipping isn't too bad :) Can't wait to start using them!

Sue Lynn: YES! :D And it's as PIGMENTED as all the reviews claim it to be. I need more of these

Jamilla: Thanks! I will :D

Yahui: Aiyoh!!! make him wrap everything back for you so you can open them yourself! Let me know how the brushes work out!

Bee: i need to start enjoying now cuz next week I'll be starting my finals >.< so I'll be too stressed out to enjoy! yes... hehe. more nyx :p

Connie De Alwis said...

Jenn: Very much so!! :D :D I'm still not done going through everything

Kay: oh no! I wouldn't wanna die or I wouldn't get to roll, I mean, use all the new stuff. LOL!

Takayaki: I wish I was holiday right now so that I can have the mood and time to enjoy and reviewing everything. hee

Gio: Some product reviews probably won't be out til next year! too many things!

Pinky: I'm LOVING the Lucas' Papaw... it came just when I had major eczema flare ups

Mirna: thank you :)

Eli: I'll let you know how it works out! ;)

Tine said...

You're very welcome, my dear. Hope you like 'em. Let us know how the Face of Australia eyeliner goes yeah? I tested it out, and the colour's amazing :)

PS: I've got packets and packets of pantyliners already but I still get the Moxie ones just for the tin :P

Grace Chan said...

YAY you finally got it :)

Sherry said...

how nice :) good haul and swap :)

for me cant shop as money not enough :(

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy