Skin Deco

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Nuovi Celebrity Series - Winners

Before I announce the winners, I'd just like to say thank you so much to everyone who have participated and to those who submitted their looks, all of you did incredibly well. The winners for this contest have been randomly chosen, which means that if you had done the tasks, your chances of getting picked would have been higher. Seeing that quite a number did the makeup task, I'll look into having a contest in future where the winner will be picked based on her makeup instead of relying on luck. I will run more contests if more people participate so please don't hesitate to enter.

And the winners for the I Nuovi Celebrity Series Contest are....

Spunk Funk
Aly

Smoked Siren
Kay

Bronze Goddess
Arrie

Congratulations!! Please e-mail me at skindeco.net@gmail.com within 48 hours to claim your prize, including your mailing address and contact number, which I will pass on to the I Nuovi representatives.
If I do not receive your response after 48 hours, I will have to pick another winner.

2 comments:

Arrie said...

omg thanks connie! im the luckiest and happiest girl ever! i'm just a new reader of ur blog and i cant believe i've just won so many cool stuffs! thanks so much!! im gonna email u now. =D

kay kamal said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG..its d 1st tyme ive won sumthing!!! tx so much..i love u~

n its such a great series...more series! huhu..

p/s: i was hospitalised for a dental surgery + some complications rendering me unable 2 follow u for the past few days..isk~

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy