Skin Deco

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tutorial: Red & Black Vampish - Alice Cullen?

Those eye bags are real! I had no intention of looking vampish but the Red & Black + testing out new foundation that's too fair for my skin kinda resulted to that. Turned out pretty cool actually so I was quite pleased with this look. Kinda Alice Cullen-ish perhaps? I've been in a Twilight craze lately (I'm slow, I know) -- very much absorbed by the books and watching the movie five times counting just so I can stare helplessly at Edward Cullen *sighs* Anyway, hope you like the tutorial. The song's really good so you can just play the video for that if you don't wanna watch me.



Read on for full description of items used and more pictures.

Items Used:

Face:
Monistat Chafing Gel
SaSa HD Perfect Foundation in 04 (darkest shade and still too fair *groans*)
e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer
e.l.f. Healthy Glow Powder in Luminance
Giorgio Armani Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in #2
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Flush

Lips:
RMK Lip Pencil in 09
NYX Round Lipstick in B52
RMK Gloss Lips in 01 Clear Peach

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Giorgio Armani Eye Pencil in Black
I Nuovi D27 Eyeshadow in Velvet
NYX Eyeshadow Trio - Rust
MAC Pigment in Off The Radar
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
MAC Mineralize Shadow Duo in Love Connection
Giorgio Armani Maestro Eyeshadow in #18
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline The Colossal Mascara
Ardell Demi #102 Lashes
Daiso Auto Eyebrow Pencil
e.l.f. Brow Kit in Light
RMK Eyebrow Mascara in 04




25 comments:

KayKamaL said...

alice is more colorful i guess..tis reminds me more of rosalie..huhu

Zuraidah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

OMG!!! I think you're one of those few lucky girls that can pull of a dark eye and lip combi!! You look absolutely gorgeous!! I can't stop staring at your makeup!!

Shuu said...

so vampish and yet you still look so gorgeous!
Yeah, Sasa HD foundation is very fair, even I was matched to second darkest shade haha

Connie De Alwis said...

Kay: I was associating with the short hair. Lol. Rosalie's too blond! And I don't like her >.<

Jenn: Sure I don't look scary? It was so difficult to get decent pictures from this look. hah! Thanks babe :)

Shuu: The foundation's fault! hehe. thanks. The SA recommended me shade 2. Ridiculous! I now mix it with my darker foundation and it looks a lot better.

pinkyping said...

i love the dark eye make up! and inouvi velvet looks really good... haha okay maybe its personal preferences, never really fancy pastel.

[ miss hazel ] said...

WOAH!! CRAZILY GORGEOUS!!!!

LyNn said...

i love alice cullen!!
but i dont think i'll be able to pull this look off without getting scary stares :(

Paris B said...

Ooh me loves the lippie! And the look is pretty cool too :D

Askmewhats said...

wow very vampy and hot indeed! Love your eyes!!!

Anonymous said...

hello....may i know what brand of contact lens do you use? it's extremely gorgeous...where did you buy it?

gio said...

wow, I lov this! You look gorgeous and very vampy!

Kahani said...

Oooh HOT! You vamp you... =)

But man that HD foundy is shinnyyyy. *makes sign of the crucifix*

Christine said...

gosh this look so evil...i love it...!

Joy Chuah said...

what else can i say..??Love...love..love...
btw Connie,where did you get the makeup mirror that you were using in the video..??

kavukz said...

so vampish! loving the look!

jojoba said...

just love it! my kind of colours and really beautifully done.

fuzkittie said...

Oooooh myyy, soooo SEXY!! I love the color combo!

chaborkia said...

soooooooooo hot babe, i just LOVE the blend of colors. kudos to your creativity! camwhore more mah! i want to seeee~ :D

PS: since you're Alice Cullen, i'll be Bella and take Edward then. :P

chaborkia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fann fann said...

very sexy and wild! hehe love it

Tine said...

Wow Connie, that sure is one very hot and smoldering look on you. My my, I'm getting a lil' flushed meself ;)

B said...

That shimmery highlight is gorgeous! And I am loving how gold your skin looks. Just....beautiful.

Shen said...

this look is amazing.. love the gradation...it really hotness. :)

Aleksis said...

LOVE the lipcolor here! Your eyebrows are perfect and ricepaper is like the perfect highlight on you!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy