Skin Deco

Friday, June 12, 2009

Review: Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Wrinkle Filling Night Treatment

Twenty-one and I'm already using wrinkle fillers... So, let's hope I'll still look twenty-one by the time I'm forty, eh? *prays hard*
It seems like I have expensive taste for night creams -- Creme De La Mer and Shu Uemura Phyto Black Lift are my favorites. Since those two don't exactly fit into the student budget, I read Tine's review and bought the Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Wrinkle Filling Night Treatment.

Read on for the review


I wanted to post this up earlier but "Meh" (So Loverly's term for a very average product) products just don't inspire me to write. We shall just get this over with, shan't we?

In this big jar there's cream... er... thick and hard cold-cream-textured cream. There's this not-exactly-pleasant scent but I can't really decide what it is. Tine says it's "bean-y" so we'll just go with that. As much as I love rich creams, this one goes on oily and feels highly uncomfortable. You see, I like rich creams that make my skin glow. Treatment wise, the results were unnoticeable. I didn't see any wrinkles being filled or feel any substantial firmness. The cream moisturized enough, I'll give it that.

Perhaps what I'm looking for is more than just a moisturizer so this one doesn't really cut it for me. However, if you're just looking for an averagely-priced night cream, this could work. I'm currently using another brand of night cream and we'll see how that turns out to be. If that doesn't work, I may just have to go back to Shu Uemura. At the very least, it's cheaper than La Mer.

Eucerin Hyaluron Filler retails at pharmacies for RM98 or so.

8 comments:

prettybeautiful said...

good thing u reviewed it. i am eyeing this to let my mom try. lol. ooops

ms.iu said...

owh...i'm curretly using Locatane immortalle very precious cream..it's gud for antiaging..skin bcome softthe next morning...hihi

jojoba said...

This is a good product. i used it before and it worked well. can't remember why i stopped but could be because I don't like using too many products so i just stopped using it. but it's definitely more than moisturiser for me and i am 37. :)

fuzkittie said...

Oo I might have look into your fave Shu night cream once I finish La Mer.. what an expensive up keep it is!!! Hahaha. It seems that our skin love a lot of the same things! xD

Connie De Alwis said...

Pretty: Maybe she'll like it? The price still ok la but I think my skin stubborn. haha

Ms.iu: Good to know that you found a cream that works!

Jojoba: Glad it worked better for you than it did for me!

Fuz: At least Shu is more than half the price! The amount used is the same as with La Mer. no miracle with scars but it's still pretty darn good!

I know! weird huh? If only our colorings were the same. Lol!

Anonymous said...

I am currently using this night cream as well. And I find that it really makes my skin appear smoother, plumper and softer day by day. I like it a lot..but I have to agree with you & Tine that the smell is a bit off-putting…sigh…I may not repurchase this cream because of the smell. I still love Clinique’s Moisture Surge tho :)

Anonymous said...

It's a great cream! I hav really sensitive and acne prone skin but so far it didn't break me out. I noticed the next morning the cream was absorbed very well n my skin feels softer n plumped. really love it!

skin tag removal said...

Eucerin Anti-Age Hyaluron-Filler Concentrate Wrinkle-Filling Concentrated Treatment enhances daily anti-age care’s plumping up effect of even deep wrinkles from inside out. It was specially created for all women age 30 who want smoother, younger looking skin without injections. The light, fast-absorbing formula contains highly concentrated Hyaluronic Acid in combination with Saponin in order to reactivate the skin's natural synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid and to replenish itself deeper wrinkles from the inside out - safely, comfortably and without submucosal.Nice information.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy