Lately, I've noticed a different trend of readers for the blog and I'd love your feedback so that I'll be able to figure the changes out. With your comments, hopefully I can find ways to make the blog more reader-friendly.
Click to read more...
Changes (negative and positive):
- Amazing response towards tutorials and looks
- Good interaction for the Beauty Budgeting series and popular product reviews
- Increase in followers (based on Google Friend Connect)
- Decrease in contest entries. Very perplexed by this! I have MANY contest coming up but with the poor response, I feel reluctant to run the contests.
- Little to no response towards less known products (despite good/in-depth reviews)
- Dramatic decrease in unique visitors (I only check once in a while but compared to two months ago, there has been a decrease of around 50%)
Please give me your honest feedback on the blog (what you like and what you don't) and perhaps provide me with some pointers on how I can improve the blog eg. what you'd like to read more about or even if there's a specific style that you're looking for.
This is the one time that I'd highly encourage you to comment anonymously if revealing yourself is holding you back from commenting. That way, I won't be having any hard feelings or hold any grudges. I'm only human, as civilized as I try to be. If you dislike me enough to laser-comment with your ID, by all means I can't stop you.
I will not reply to any of the comments in this post but I will view them all and take in as much constructive criticisms as I can. If I highly dislike what I read and cannot accept what's said, I promise to not rant but I may ignore eg. saying that I look like a prostitute.
Knowing that people are benefiting from the blog keeps me going. Bad comments don't dishearten me but seeing my readers go missing discourages me. I'm very grateful for all of you who have supported my passion for beauty blogging and the past 1.5 years have truly been a blast.
Now, fire away!