Skin Deco

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wonderful Gifts From Wonderful People

Before I go to bed, I'd like to thank my gorgeous cousin, Eve, and a very kind reader, Lisa, for the very generous gifts.

I know some people have negative thoughts towards me getting things for free thinking, "She has so much cosmetics already! Why does she need more? Other people with little cosmetics should deserve them".
I was gonna defend myself by explaining but you know what? People can think whatever they wanna think. Many others know better and there's really no need for me to please the haters, eh?

Read on to see my new additions. Good night!

From Eve: Tommy Girl Summer Cologne, Bobbi Brown Living Beauty Palette, Bobbi Brown Creamy Eye Pencil, Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow, NYX Ultra Pearl Mania

From Lisa (She helped me cut off some stuff from my wishlist!): Skin Food Gingko BB Cream, Everyday Minerals Blush in All Smiles, Everyday Minerals Eye Shadow in Thank You and Cypress.

14 comments:

jojoba said...

we are makeup addicts so the more the merrier! nice stuff!

Chloevien said...

I hope you'll make some swatches, or review or new look with your new stuff.Btw Connie, you sound bit angry..... don't bother with those people with their negative thought, they will get more wrinkles *lol*
Have a nice weekend:)

plue said...

ur one lucky lucky girl! :D

Askmewhats said...

AWWW enjoy those gifts! You are a sweet person!! That's why you deserve all those gifts :)

K.S. said...

dont care about what other people say. you deserve it. :D

KayKamaL said...

so nice..i do wish dat people do give me w gifts once in a while..huhu

Jenn said...

I agree with Nikki! You're a great person, and you definitely deserve all those gifts! :D

lisa said...

wow didn't know you gonna post it out haha..glad that you like it :), u are rite ppl can think and say wateva they wanted to...so f*** it who cares!! :P:D

Connie De Alwis said...

jojoba: and I appreciate my makeup :D

chloevien: of course I'll review them :) In due time of course. Nah, I have better things to do than get angry. annoyed, maybe but not angry

plue: I feel the looooveee.... hehe

nikki: awwww.... that's a very sweet thing to say! Thank you :) you're even sweeter for saying that

Connie De Alwis said...

KS: Thanks :)

Kay: I'm sure they do! Maybe just in other forms? ;)

Jenn: You and Nikki are giving me diabetes! Thanks :D

Lisa: Thank you again for the gifts! I've already started using the BB Cream and the All Smiles blush! Both I like very much :D

fairy said...

u deserve it dearie!don't bother la wht others might say..biasa la humans.

which reminds me i still owe u something..eeps!coming soon!:p

fuzkittie said...

You deserve it all girl, there's no need for explanation you're right!! :D Love your attitude! And what lovely gifts~ :]

prettybeautiful said...

nice stuff u got :) i am sure they love u alot

makeupmag said...

We can never have too much makeup. ;) Besides, you use yours so well! :)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy