Skin Deco

Friday, May 22, 2009

I Nuovi Mummy's Girl Contest Winner!

Sorry it took so long for me to announce the winner for the I Nuovi Mummy's Girl Contest!

Since the winner for this contest is picked based on their entry and not by random, I had an incredibly difficult time deciding on the winner. After shortlisting to 10 entries then to 5 and finally the top 3. I proposed the top 3 entries to Rina from I Nuovi and we both agreed on a winner.

*drum roll please*

Congratulations to...


Vivian
vivianchoo3275

"Hi, this beauty tip has been passed down from my grandma to my mum then my mum to me. Since young, my mum will keep all the rice washed water into 2 portion, one for me & another portion for herself, as face cleanser. Believe it or not, it did help us look & stay young."

Thank you so much everyone for participating in this contest. You do know that the more y'all make the effort to join in means more giveaways and contests in future right? And who wouldn't want that!

If you've tried many times to enter and you never seem to have the luck to win, don't give up yet! Your moment will come just when you least expect it!

2 comments:

*You Lite Up My Life* said...

hey Connie, thank you thank you thank you *claps* *jummping up & down* I'm so so surprised and super happy, still couldn't believe that I won. Haha.... hooray!! Now I have the chance to try on I Nuovi products especially the Undercover Eye Concealer.

Once again thanks Connie.

ps. I'm trying on doing review (like you) and posting my FOTD or EOTD, hope its not too late. I luv reading your reviews & tutorial, great job & do keep it up :)

Traclyn Yeoh said...

Wahh congratulations Vivian! You won another contest again!So lucky~ no luck for the rest of us :(

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy