Skin Deco

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sunday: Gunmetal + Mushroom + Goodies

I look tired, don't I? Night before we had a barbecue party 'til 3am then Nikki (bf's Lab) gave birth to a puppy unexpectedly at around 5am... Apparently she was raped through the gate. *sighs* Anyway, for Sunday's outing I woke up late so I did my makeup in KLCC's toilet. Hence, the awkward poses since I couldn't possibly be flashing in the cubicle many times. I used my L'Oreal HiP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gunmetal and I love it!

Read on for full description of items used, some foodie pics and haul pics.

Items Used:

Monistat Chafing Gel
Paul and Joe Light Cream Foundation #30
RMK Loose Powder
Jesse's Girl Baked Eyeshadow in Volcanic (cheeks)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'Oreal HiP Metallic Shadow Duo in Gunmetal
MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Duo in Love Connection
MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Turbo Boost Mascara
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
Daiso Auto Eyebrow Pencil
e.l.f. Brow Kit in Light
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural

Tea time at Delicious, New Wing One Utama. I couldn't resist mushrooms and ordered the Wild Mushroom Soup. Yummy with loads of mushroom chunks!

Didn't quite like the Strawberry Cheesecake. The sauce was too sour and the cake wasn't cheesy enough.

My very very mini I Nuovi haul. I need to save up for my Singapore trip, k! I got the D27 Eyeshadow in Spellbound and the Undercover concealer in 4y


Cumulative goodies from the girls: Paris got me the KOSE Softymo Cleansing Oil from HK, Plue got me backups of my favorite Daiso eyebrow pencils, a lash comb and the Sunplay Skin Aqua sunblock. Last but not least, Bee got me NYX Girls Lipgloss in Apricot (checking off my wishlist!) and Round Lipstick in Femme.
Thanks so much, ladies!


14 comments:

kavukz said...

wow, ur makeups was perfect even u mentioned that u did it in the KLCC's toilet. salute babe!

i was laughing at ur post "Apparently she was raped through the gate."?! haha..kena raped??geez

心。葵 @ plue said...

even when u do MU at a whim, u can do it nicely. jeles la aku nie!

leslielovesmakeup said...

i love mushrooms! :)

LyNn said...

whoa. i really salute you just like kavukz.
i hate doing makeup anywhere else but in my room.
i had to do my mascara in the car since i was late.
and it turned out. very shitty. :(

yours turn out beautifully!
envies

Jenn said...

I agree with the rest!! I can't just do my makeup anywhere... it has to be in my bedroom!! >.<

your brows are so nice!! and so is your blending skills!! hehehe!! :D

So nice and sweet of the other girls to give you so many things!! You're one lucky girl! :D

beetrice said...

you're most welcome dearie, hope the colour works for you! :)

Shuu said...

whoa u still look good despite doing make up at toilet o_0
Ah you bought Spellbound! I just bought it last monday. it's a beautiful color ^_^

Audrie said...

love the look! looking so hot as always :P That mushroom soup looks YUM!!

Askmewhats said...

wow wow wow, that's a great looking makeup done in the washroom!!! So talented! You still look hot and not tired at all!

Yay for those hauls!!!! Have a wonderful trip in Singapore soon! :) You're saving up to buy more eh? lol

Renee said...

Gunmetal's gorgeous! I looked at it online a few times but to see it "in the flesh", I definitely want to get it now. Where did you get yours, Connie? I know we don't have HIP in our side of the world :(
Renee

Connie De Alwis said...

Kavukz: Thanks :) Yes. According to the bf's sister, she heard the gate shaking.

Plue: I still took 45 minutes wert! Only problem was the lighting and I couldn't sit

Leslie: Me too! I can't decide if I love mushrooms more or corn or cheese... but I'll just pick mushrooms because it has the lowest calories. guilt free pleasures!

Lynn: Lol! I can't do my makeup in the car either. I might stab my eye. Train is fine :)

Connie De Alwis said...

Jenn: I think I'm used to doing my makeup in random places but of course, best results come from my room usually

The girls are nice! But some I tumpang beli one... hehehe

Bee: Thanks again bee! Apricot looks lovely despite the scare from the tube! but I'm still working up the guts to wear Femme

Shuu: Thanks! I had a hard time choosing the colors because I only allowed myself to get ONE. But I've been eyeing Spellbound from the very beginning

Connie De Alwis said...

Audrie: Thanks, darl! I miss the mushroom soup :( Beats campbell any day!

Nikki: You're the sweetest *hugs* I don't have much money left :( I don't even think i shop all that much but I should at least come back with some things!

Renee: it is indeed a beautiful duo. maybe you could check out the FAQ to help answer your question :)

gio said...

You look great Connie!

That was so nice of them! You got some great stuff.

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy