Skin Deco

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Man Makeup by Petrilude

So, Skin Deco's dash of testosterone hasn't been on the radar ever since he won the Male Blogger Search. Poor dude is still having his mid terms but he'll be back on track once he's done with the nasties.



Meantime, here's a man that I totally look up to for makeup tips. Josh aka Petrilude has been doing a video series called Man Makeup and I feel that those videos are not only helpful for men but also for the ladies as well. Especially when the bare natural look is your thing. I loved his tip on slathering lip balm then wiping it off. Kinda like a mini lip moisture mask!

Click for two more videos...





gossmakeupartist also does pretty awesome videos on men makeup



6 comments:

fuzkittie said...

No offense, but I don't want my man to have any makeup on... Ahahaha. These gurus are great though.

Connie De Alwis said...

My boy won't let me put makeup on him! Lol. I think makeup only looks good on a man if he's comfortable wearing and maintaining it. my boy's so messy he'd probably mess everything in 10 minutes!

[ miss hazel ] said...

WOAH I CAN NEVER ACCEPT MY MAN WEARING ANY MAKE UPPPP! haha sorry overeacting here. i only watch the last vid cuz he looks cuter hehehe

Irene said...

Yeah, the last guy was cute :P I don't really mind if a guy wears makeup... just as long he doesn't over-do it.

But seriously, I like this natural type of make-up... on myself! XD Not the full e/s + mascara type of girl.

Connie De Alwis said...

Miss hazel: yes! very big reaction indeed! oh... I like Goss' stubbles. hehehe

Irene: I like putting makeup on guys since it's a challenge to make it look like there's no makeup on!

Goss has seriously great tips on super natural makeup. I learned alot just watching his videos :)

KayKamaL said...

i LOVE josh...he is cool..tho initially i was like.."eikk!"

u shud so try alexthompsonreed too..he is so pretty

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy