It seems to me that guys need help in the grooming department too and even more so than ladies do! As macho as they are, there's always the longing to look good with clear pimple-free skin that doesn't have wrinkles and sagging before hitting thirty. There's the eagerness to shave without those itchy bumps and hairstyles other than bed-hair.
I'm searching for a dude who is interested in co-blogging with me on SkinDeco.Net
(Malaysian residents only. Sorry!)
Read on if you're interested and wanna know more.
What I'm looking for in a guy....
- 18 to 35 years old
- has an interest and is knowledgeable about the following topics (at least 3):
* Skin Care
* Facial Hair Grooming
* Hair styling * Fragrance
* Anything else relevant
- interest in trying out different products and blogging about them
- able to commit to at least one blog post a week
If you think you're able to fulfill that little emptiness in SkinDeco, please drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
-Your personal details: name, age, location
- A picture of yourself
- A sample review/blog-post on male grooming. Ie. What you would write if you were to blog on SkinDeco.
Please submit your entries by 10th March 2009
To make this search a little more interesting, all submissions will be shortlisted to a showdownbetween two finalists.
- The two finalists will then compete by submitting a blog post that will be posted on SkinDeco.Net
- The winner will be selected based on the feedback received by the readers. However, the final decision will be made by me.
Of course, what's a contest without prizes right?
The winner will receive a grooming pack which will include loads of products to help kickstart his new grooming-blogging career.