Skin Deco

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seller Review: popsicle from Lowyat.net


Up until today, I have never purchased a MAC product at full price. Since I'm not iffy about needing to have everything brand new, I hunt for the MAC products that I want on Ms popsicle's sales thread.

Popsicle has the most extensive collection of MAC products for sale as well as other high end cosmetic brands such as Make Up for Ever, Bobbi Brown and Shu Uemura. But MAC is her main thing; from brushes to MAC Pro products to LE products.

All her items are 100% authentic without a doubt.

Read on for more...

Out of the many sellers of MAC products (not including those who sell fake MAC and don't even know it), I find Popsicle to be the most knowledgeable about the products that she sells. She states the collection from which the product is from so I take that she's a hardcore MAC addict herself.

Most of her items are either brand new or lightly used. She makes sure to describe how many times the product has been used and so far, I know that she's been honest about it. I've had some sellers sell me 2nd hand items that has been used a lot more than they claim. Big bummer. If there was a flaw in the item that she's selling, for example, paint chipped off the handle of the brush, she points it out and even takes pictures of the flaw to make sure that the potential buyer has full understanding of the product's condition.

There were times when I'd get too excited about getting something that I couldn't care to see pictures of it. Being the responsible seller, Popsicle would always always always show me the pictures before proceding with the transaction so that I'd know exactly what I'll be receiving.

She mails out the items when she says she will so, if she can't make it to send out the item on a particular day, she'd notify me in advance. Her items are always carefully wrapped in bubble-wrap.

When it comes to the prices, Popsicle may not have the lowest rates on the block but she prices the products according to what they're worth. She's also pretty firm with her prices. I take that as not spoiling the market price too much while giving those who have tighter budgets (like myself) a chance to get MAC products at a lower price.

As mentioned earlier, she has a wide array of MAC products with some of them being uncommon. For instance, she has pressed pigment eyeshadows. She practices good hygiene as well by washing all the used brushes she sells with MAC Brush Cleanser before sending them out. Some of the products that I've gotten from her are:
- MAC Fluidline in Blue Peep
- MAC Creme Liner in Black
- MAC 187SE Brush

I think I've bought other stuff too but I can't remember :-/

Popsicle gets a pink starfish and go check out her sales thread to see if you can find what you're looking for!
Click for Popsicle's Sales Thread

3 comments:

心。葵 @ plue said...

she's nice! :D me likey her, though at times i wish her stuff are cheaper a little... :P

Gwen said...

Hahaha XD i wished her stuff was cheaper too! I bought my Dr.FeelGood from her, i feel bad that i kept delaying my pay because my mum couldn't make it in time to the bank, but she was very patient with me, and i am very thankful becuase of that. And like plue said, she's is really nice. =D Will look forward to do business with her again.

Connie said...

Plue: We cheapo ppl ma but her prices are not extreme and that's not a bad thing

Gwen: Yep! she's pretty patient!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy