Skin Deco

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Part Two: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

This was when I started to spend all those unnecessary cash. The holidays sure know how to make a girl broke. We decided to dive into the sea of people at The Curve for the Christmas countdown. If you're a Malaysian, you countdown for everything -- New Year, Chinese New Year, Merdeka, Deepavali, Hari Raya, Christmas... We're such festive people, aren't we? :D And another funny thing, many people enjoy going clubbing and drinking on Christmas Eve... So much for Christmas being a religious holiday. Usually, I spend Christmas at family dinners but this year I thought I'd celebrate with my friends. We booked for The Apartment but went to TGIF instead and waited 2 hours for our table. We paid twice the amount for limited choices off the Christmas menu and got half the regular portion with a dash of horrible service. :D 'tis the season to be jolly, ain't it? We left the shindig drenched in chemical snow and headed to the lookout point in Cheras at 2a.m., munching on Rota. What a night! I'm definitely not doing this again next Christmas.

Click on for more pictures. Boo.

Excitedly not knowing what to expect...

I wouldn't have mind the tiny portions and mediocre taste if the service wasn't so lousy

Midnight.. people squealing... well, some people

Couples night out!

Yeah. Come up with this idea AFTER I paid 80 bucks for a crappy meal

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Eh, wanna ask you huh, how do you make your skin look soo flawless and glowy all the damn time huh?! i'm jealous!! hehehehe!!

The lookout point is gorgeous!! Love the city lights!! Must be quite romantic ya?

Damn, RM80 for a crappy meal is too much!! Bad service somemore!! Boycott them for good already!!

And ROTA... it's one of my favourite childhood snacks! hehehe!!

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy