Skin Deco

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Everyone!

I won't be online on Christmas Day so here's a slightly early Christmas wish for all of you. I hope you'll have a swell Christmas this year! Just remember that Christmas is not always about the presents (honestly, if it wasn't for the contests, I wouldn't have gotten much for Christmas) but spending time with the people that you care about. And most important of all, Christmas is about the FOOD! Seriously. Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, it's a pretty solid excuse to chow down on some Christmas grub.

Today will also be the last day for you to enter the Skin Deco Christmas Giveaway so be sure to do that for a chance to win some beauty goodies.

11 comments:

心。葵 @ plue said...

Merry Xmas darling!

I might be online, but ah, I am pretty much a last minute person. :P

Hope you have a splendid one!

prettybeautiful said...

merry xmas to u to dahling! :D
im so excited abt food!

Askmewhats said...

Connie enjoy your Christmas!!! Merry Merry Christmas!!!! :)

Jenn said...

Have a wonderful Christmas Connie!! :) Stay pretty ya!! :D

KayKamaL said...

enjoy ur x-mas,dearie...

cant wait 4 ur coming post x-mas bloat babbles..huhu~

Lily said...

merry christmas! have a good holiday!

neaevia said...

oh wow connie~! is it you in CLEO's Januay 2009 Reader Road Test section???

oh by the way, merry xmas and happy holidays!

~nea

gio said...

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

Elizabeth said...

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Saw u in Cleo. Didn't realize ur eurasian though ;)

Connie said...

Thanks for your wishes, everyone! And Happy Christmas to you too!

neaevia: Lol! Yeah. that's me. I'll do the full review for the 3 products soon. I wanted to wait for the column to be out first. hehe.

Elizabeth: I have a funny looking name but I'm not Eurasian. Purely Asian ;)

Elizabeth said...

I think it's a pretty name =)

Post a Comment

Your comments will help encourage me so please don't hesitate to leave one.

However, I only ask that you'd take a look at the FAQ page before asking a question.

Thanks a bunch!

<3 Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
All content 2010 © Cornelia De Alwis| Blog Design by Graffiti Chicks|Graphics by Studio Gypsy